Best PPV of 2001?

Peter

Errrr...I enjoyed Survivor Series....i really enjoyed seeing the 5v5 match back in action.

As for the best PPV of 2001, Royal Rumble in my opinion, it was a solid Rumble last year, although Wrestlemania 17 was also quite good....hmm, ah well i pick both of them then :P

Guest Tomc2488
For me Wrestlemania or Summerslam (One of the better ones from the last couples of years). No Way Out was pretty good too.

Guest Jack_Halewood

Best PPV?

Whilst WrestleMania was good, both New Japan's June and December were better, considerably. New Japan's December was the best.

Originally posted by Jack_Halewood

Of course, your marks. I'm a mark. A mark is ANYONE who watches wrestling. Then again, is the WWF wrestling?

Fair enough. You don't like the WWF. Your opinion. Thats fine. What I don't like is how people who like watching stuff from Japan or the like, look down their nose at fans of the WWF. And I may be wrong but that is the sort of impression I get from you Jack.

Guest Dean Douglas
Originally posted by Jack_Halewood

I don't look down on WWF fans (only WWF fans I mean) but I tink they're less enlightened.

Judge not lest ye be judged yourself... ;)