Tell a random fact about yourself

Popsi

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a couple of points:

1. People who get caught in public having sex NINE TIMES do not get away with it every time, even if their dads DO play golf with "the chief". And Chief Inspectors generally aren't that bent - unless they're in a soap or made-up.

2. Did your boyfriend get away with it too, or was it a different guy each time?

3. Were the arresting officers in on it too (you getting let off, that is)?

4. Did you not feel the slightest bit afraid that someone would see you (e.g. passers-by, pensioners, nuns, those guys who are always whistling at you going down the street, that pervert behind the bushes getting his thrill looking at you, children . . . . let me repeat that one - CHILDREN)?

5. On the subject of children - you have two young children of your own, right? How would you feel if they saw someone going at it right in front of their eyes?

6. Was the guy (or one of the guys) you got caught with that gay guy you turned straight that time? I seem to remember ya telling that STORY before in the chatroom.

7. Why do you seem so proud of the fact that you were caught? And NINE TIMES, no less! I might be going out on a limb here, but I think 99% of people would be mortified after the first, let alone second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth, ninth.

Taki, I don't mean to be rude, but I very rarely go into the chatrooms, and yet I know your life story. And either you're THE most interesting person in the world EVER - or you make a lot of stuff up. This time I'm calling you on it. Cos this is on the forum, and I value the forum.

that's kinda the point i was making but a little more subtley and a little more sarcastically

I have a strange and warped sense of humour sometimes and I will burst out laughing at the most inopportune moments.

I once laughed in the face of man interviewing me for a job, because someone had fallen on the steps of the building I was going into and his face was priceless.

The guy interviewing me was not amused to say the least and I showed myself out.

Spiritchaser.

Still Chuckling about the guys Face.

I was just hyper' date=' and when I'm hyper, I do anything from sing random songs about penguins to humping zebra crossings until someone stops for me to cross over.[/quote']

You humped a zebra crossing? :eek

Poor creature just wanted to pass and you go and violate it like that?

Ramdom fact indeed! :P

e2k if u have a problem with me just bloody well spit it out cos all u ever do is diss everything i say. u must be the most opinionated guy in the world and seem like ur one of those ppl who thinks they r never wrong, so get down off ur high horse come back down to earth and grow up. say what u want and believe it or not, not everyone in the world sits round doing nothing watching life pass em by. im one of the ones who dont. and as for me being the most interesting person u know. u dont know me at all if u think u do dream on.

e2k if u have a problem with me just bloody well spit it out cos all u ever do is diss everything i say. u must be the most opinionated guy in the world and seem like ur one of those ppl who thinks they r never wrong' date=' so get down off ur high horse come back down to earth and grow up. say what u want and believe it or not, not everyone in the world sits round doing nothing watching life pass em by. im one of the ones who dont. and as for me being the most interesting person u know. u dont know me at all if u think u do dream on.[/quote']

1) I think he's made it clear how he feels. I don't think even you are slow enough to work it out.

2) You seem to be very aggresive when people are negative of you. Surely that problem is no one but your own?

3) Most of that post seemed like bullsh*t, and quite frankly, laughable. Who cares if you don't "watch life pass by"? E2K had an opinion, and he has as much right to share it as you do, only you've taken it as a much more personal attack than it is, signifying that you obviously have a much more deep seeded issue.

Oh, and he never said he knew you. No one does. We can only see you as what you present yourself to us as. And whether youl ike it or not, people will judge you on it. If you can't handle it, then quite frankly, that's your problem, not his.

e2k if u have a problem with me just bloody well spit it out cos all u ever do is diss everything i say. u must be the most opinionated guy in the world and seem like ur one of those ppl who thinks they r never wrong' date=' so get down off ur high horse come back down to earth and grow up. say what u want and believe it or not, not everyone in the world sits round doing nothing watching life pass em by. im one of the ones who dont. and as for me being the most interesting person u know. u dont know me at all if u think u do dream on[/quote']

I spat out what I had to say. And it was difficult to do, cos believe it or not, I don't like having a go at people. I'm fair, open-minded and down-to-earth, and I hope people on the forum see that.

I never said I know you. I do know that you talk about yourself a lot, especially in the chatroom. Therefore I know a lot of stuff about you. Or rather, I know all the "facts" you've told people, which are many. And as far as "dream on" goes; I don't particularly want to know you anyway, so I don't spend time thinking about it. And I didn't say you're the most interesting person I know; I said if everything you've said about yourself in the past is true, then you must either be the WORLD'S most interesting person, or you've made a lot of it up.

I don't hate you; but I felt it was the right thing to do to call up someone on posts that seem fabricated. Having listened to your stories in the chatroom, I know what you're like, other people might not. And the forum is something I value, as I said. The chatroom you can have; that's full of "cena-girls" and "yoyoyoyoyoyoyos!!", but the forum is different. That's all.

come on now e2k, taki, dra lets all calm down and chill ya beans yeah.

things have been said and spralled out of control and lets all just calm down rather than attacking people theres no need and its not big at all.

So everyone just consider it water under the bridge, and lets move on