Arsenal....Title Winners Already?! :-)

Guest da gangsta

Guest da gangsta
I am a true gunner since the tender age of 4. Since the double 4 years ago, arsenal have been empty when it comes to winning cups, but is it now our time to shine??? I hope so....Henry, Ljunberg, Campbell, Bergy and Veaira are all on form and even without the true player of the year, pires, i'm still sure arsenal will win at least one cup, but the double is very very likely! :)

Guest SeeDub

Yeah, sorry about all that, we'll be nice from now on...

Sorry to interrupt the footie convo...carry on :)

(Oh, I hope Arse lose out on the double, I want either the Pool or United to win it....but it probably won't happen..)

Originally posted by BRM

hey mattster welcome to two, we don't like petty feuds here, so please keep it to yourself.

Indeed. 7 posts devoted to four people arguing over why someone has been banned from the shrine have:

a) got nothing to do with football, and

b) got nothing to do with TWO either

Edited by Grapple

Guest da gangsta
Sorry...back to the topic, Arsenal might not face Utd till the last day of the season so the title may be already won by arsenal. Spurs are an average team, the worst is a draw and veaira gettign a yellow so he misses 2 games.

Guest da gangsta

true anything could happen, but i dont consider this a game derby now, i'd much perfer beatign man utd then spurs. But, looking at the team sheets, arsenal are looking good

i reckon its gonna be 3-1 to arsenal with a sending off