which roster do u prefer?

Jung

i thot id ask this as many people have conflicting opinions on this.

When the draft was first made, i thot smackdown had the far superior roster in terms of ability and star power, however upon looking a bit further i think they are actually pretty even considering.

smackdown has the likes of rock, angle, jericho, kidman, tajiri, storm, etc all of whom can have good to great matches *not forgetting the soon to be returning benoit*. However the raw squad does have sum good workers, hennig, rvd, eddie, booker, austin, regal, spike, raven, credible etc.

Thus if they pushed guys like credible, raven etc, they can all work decent matches. So the phrase oh there are too many jobbers here or whatever cud be solved by pushing them as stars.

as for current star power, to be honest its pretty even. raw with austin, taker, nwo, with rvd and booker below with kane. The smackdown having rock, hogan, jericho, angle and then benoit. Yes the up top matches will likely be better on sd, but there r areas which shud equal. Raven and dreamer cud tear up buildings on raw, while kidman and tajiri put sum high flying lucha in.

The idea was for these to be diverse, and if they realise the wealth in talent they have, and how they can exploit strong point of ppl's abilities i.e. raven with his mic work and true brawling ability, then likes of chavo and his cruiser skills, then it should provide some entertaining tv.

and btw, emphasis on should there.

put whatever things u feel about the subjeect guys

laters, jung

The SD! roster looks alot stronger than the RAW one at first but I agree they are pretty even. RAW has the superior hardcore and womens divisions where as SD! has the revamped Cruiserweight division. I think they should drop the tag titles or build up some more teams. The tag team situation at the minute is terrible with teams like the bossman and Mr perfect and Scotty and Albert.

I'll be able to reasonably say which I prefer in a few weeks when I've watched the solo shows a few times. If I answer now, it is just purely out of predictions...

While Smackdown may seem to have the better roster at the moment, there is only going to be so many feuds that Hogan and Rock can have. Ditto Angle and Benoit. On that point, I think Raw has the lasting qualities as Brock Lesnar, RVD etc. can be pushed up to main event, creating fresh feuds.

Guest Jazzmaster
I thought it looked as though Smackdown! had a much better roster so it was strange that I enjoyed this weeks RAW more than I did Smackdown. I think RAW will have a much better balance between wrestling and promos than Smackdown! Also, on Rhyno I believe it's 4 months minimum before he'll be in the ring again.

I agree with most of whats being said here, that the Smackdown roster did look better, but that Raw was the better show last week. Its wierd isnt it. I'm not into the cruiserweight stuff as much so maybe thatll be a factor in making me watch Raw more.

2 things that were terrible on Raw though

1) the paddle on a pole match....i mean come on, we've already got channels for that type of thing. Ridiculous.

2) Kanes new music. Its like a guy plucking on an out of tune guitar. Its without a doubt my least favourite music in the WWF at this moment in time (yes worse than Tests).

Apart from that i prefer Raw now :P

Guest Jazzmaster
You keep thinking Kane's music will get better don't you? But it doesn't! Just the same plucking over and over. I laughed at how hard RAW promoted the paddle-on-a-pole match, still gave Terri something to do I guess.