Todays My Birthday

Guest Litas daughter

Guest Litas daughter
It's my birthday today and you all probably hate me for stating my opinion about HHH. :( happy birthday to me :bday

Guest SeeDub

Hey, have a good Birthday...I dunno if everyone hates you or not but everyone deserves a good time now and again...

Have fun :xyx

Guest SeeDub
Originally posted by da gangsta

2 hot mamajamas...Sweet!

**sprays mint in mouth**

How you doing...babes?

*Tries not to let rage build up*

Guest Litas daughter
Thank you guys so much.I had a great birthday i went to the Seaport and had well...seafood lol...hmmmm...presents?a chance to get my driver's license and a new bike then i got a crapload of games for my computer and GBA hehe.anyway thanks again :-)

Guest SeeDub
In a way mines been around since 97, but spawned from something else in 01...plus sound nothing like yours, plus the fact I've never seen your name before this day.

Originally posted by SeeDub

In a way mines been around since 97, but spawned from something else in 01...plus sound nothing like yours, plus the fact I've never seen your name before this day.

heh heh heh...you better get a good lawyer becuase you need one

It's my birthday today and you all probably hate me for stating my opinion about HHH. happy birthday to me

I wouldn't ever hate you for it, I just disagree that's all. If I liked all the same wrestlers you did how boring would the world be. we'd get the same two guys in every main event of every PPV.