Next BXW date

Iceman

First off can i just say that its been a while since ive been on this forum,so when i came on i took some time and read all the posts concerning BXW.

I noticed that people were upset about the BXW show report and maybe they should be,i never wrote the report but i can safely say that this will never happen again.

Kenny Morrison what ever problems you have with Kid Krazy and co has nothing to do with me or BXW so please when you are talking about them please leave BXW out of it,ive read the statement that you have made concerning Kid Krazy,Aaron Spencer and all at BXW and i will say that SCW is your promotion and you can say who is allowed to attend your shows and who isnt but i cant understand why you wont be using me on any more SCW shows i could understand if i had slagged you off then it would have been ok i would have accepted it if i had put on a poor match for SCW but i didnt in fact i half crippled myself and also gave myself a concussion,but again SCW is your promotion and its up to you.

Now to more important matters

After the responce we have had from the last show BXW will be returning to Nottingham on May 4th with a show entitled "Chained"

The main event will be a chain match involving myself and Deacon Dispair.

Also set to appear on the card is

Andy Hogg

Timm Whylie

Arnold Strange

Bakardi Kid

Celt Kennedy

Kev O'Neil

Jack Xavia

HMM

GBH

Cyanide

For all info visit http://www.BXW.2ya.com

I hope all this nonsence can be sorted out as all i want to do is promote UK wrestling and hopefully contribute to once again making Uk wrestling great.

Good luck to the BXW on the next event. I am sure it will be a biggesr sucess than the last, the only way is up^.....

Looks like a pretty good line up too, for now. And f****** hell a chained match, that should be something else. (Ouch)

Its really time for all UK Feds to start working together, and less slagging off on the forums.

Gary Graham

:xyx

Couldn't agree with you more Rob.

It's unfortunate that a lot of good wrestlers, plus Isaac as a promoter, are having the name of BXW dragged through the dirt by others...I've still not actually said anything against BXW, but if you go to the UK Fan Forum it's obvious what people think.

Remember, "Aaron Spencer, Kid Krazy, Mike Musso and any other member of their group" is not the same as "Aaron Spencer, Kid Krazy, Mike Musso and any other member of the BXW roster".

The whole history of BXW started a bit silly, that was smoothed over and then a battle began between Tim Matthews and Aaron...now it's myself and Aaron. I'm not even sure what the point is supposed to be. I mean, I make a few legitimate comments and voice a few worries...next thing I know my mother is dragged into it and it becomes yet another UK scene playground battle.

You even have Iceman worrying about why I'd not be using him again, when my release was actually about Aaron etc...see my above point about the group. Aaron had made it known that he'll be managing KK etc, so that allows me an easy distinction between their group and BXW. Truth of the matter is that Iceman is, quite probably, one of the top 5 hardcore wrestlers in the UK and I actually consider him an asset.

Guest Rob McKay!

Skinnyboy is not me and visa-versa. Here are my two cents on everything before I am re-banned:

I think this is all quite retarded. Everything has been blown out of proportion. Kenny you can say what you want about BXW for using Krazy and Musso, but saying you wouldn’t use Iceman because he booked Krazy and Musso is wrong. Iceman has given Krazy and Musso a chance to go pro and he’s a good man for doing that when most other promoters would say no. I thought BXW was great and I loved every minute of it, especially the main event. It’s been along time since I’ve awwwed and ooooohed for wrestling and the main event certainly made me do that. It was great When I was taking the bus down with Musso and Krazy I got to know them allot better and I think there great guys who told me themselves they are finished with backyard, hell I used to play wrestling with my mates in the backyard. When we done this at the time we didn't even know what "backyard wrestling" was and who the hell didn't play wrestling or body slam there little brother on the couch when he got out of line? I sure as hell did, that’s part of being a wrestling fan when you’re a kid. Scotland has the most backyard feds out of everywhere else in the UK. Do you know why that is? There’s no training up here. More training schools = less backyarders. I know you have plans to get some SCW training started up Kenny and I hope you succeed because that’s what Scotland needs the most right now.

As for the Aaron vs. Kenny situation, that doesn’t concern me and I’ll keep out of it but I will say that everyone has to calm down and stop taking the net so seriously, it’s the net its not real life. The UK scene would really come along in leaps and bounds if everyone helped each other out but c’mon this isn’t a Disney movie so what can you do? Unfortunately the reason tribute shows draw the most is because lets face it that’s what the kids want to see, it’s a sad fact but its true. Maybe one day a promotion over here will have TV with our very own superstars, so that one day we won’t have to rely on fakes to draw a crowd because we will have our own “superstars” to do draw with. I’m out.

Rob McKay

I've never once stated that SCW wouldn't use Iceman in the future, I pointed that out above and all it needs is a basic grasp of English to work it out.

I said "Aaron Spencer, Kid Krazy, Mike Musso and the rest of their group". "Group" and "Promotion" are two VERY different entities.

Also, I gave KK a chance to go Pro, and you know it, so you can stop throwing that tripe at me aswell. All they had to do was exactly the same as you did, only without throwing up all over themselves and not even bothering to contact somebody. I didn't want to go hardcore, didn't want table spots etc etc...don't see why I should apologise for not copying everybody else.

Guest Michael
Originally posted by TsuMirren

Couldn't agree with you more Rob.

It's unfortunate that a lot of good wrestlers, plus Isaac as a promoter, are having the name of BXW dragged through the dirt by others...I've still not actually said anything against BXW, but if you go to the UK Fan Forum it's obvious what people think.

Remember, "Aaron Spencer, Kid Krazy, Mike Musso and any other member of their group" is not the same as "Aaron Spencer, Kid Krazy, Mike Musso and any other member of the BXW roster".

The whole history of BXW started a bit silly, that was smoothed over and then a battle began between Tim Matthews and Aaron...now it's myself and Aaron. I'm not even sure what the point is supposed to be. I mean, I make a few legitimate comments and voice a few worries...next thing I know my mother is dragged into it and it becomes yet another UK scene playground battle.

You even have Iceman worrying about why I'd not be using him again, when my release was actually about Aaron etc...see my above point about the group. Aaron had made it known that he'll be managing KK etc, so that allows me an easy distinction between their group and BXW. Truth of the matter is that Iceman is, quite probably, one of the top 5 hardcore wrestlers in the UK and I actually consider him an asset.

Kenny , i thought we had sorted this.

If anybody can be accused of dragging names through the mud its you kenny . Mainly mine and kid krazys.

It pisses me off that you constantly choose to slag off anything that im involved in. It pisses me off that as soon as you heard that i had been on the BXW show you come on here and start to rant. "Musso and Krazy on the show , why where they there , they dont deserve to be there , fn backyards they are, BXW are pathetic for hireing them etc."

Well first of all kenny BXW , and for that matter any god dam company in this country can hire me or kid krazy or anyone else you dont like at their will. And there aint a dam thing you can do about it.

Im not gonna come on here and say that im sorry for what id said on the internet in the past (which for the most part was 1 - 2 years ago, addmitedly i remember one last rant recently) . Ive said that enough.

What i am gonna do morrison is come on here and ask you one more time to grow up (thats irronic , im the 16 year old here). Plz either realise that whats in the past is just that ,, in the past or control yourself and shut the hell up.

But theres one thing that i do realy realy take offence to , and thats the comments about me not deserving a spot in the wrestling business. Just because i didnt attend the FWA acadamy

, Doesnt mean i dont deserve it. Ive spent half my time since feburary last year on trains , traveling all round scotland to train , to set up rings etc. I spent 16 hours on a coach to go to that BXW show. , Just because you like to sit their and have somebody to hate , some figure to point to and say "he shouldnt be in this business because he used to do this and say that" doesnt mean i dont deserve my chance. Plz ... remember that.

Mike

Also on the subject of BXW , if u wherent there you have to buy the video because i strongly believe it is the best show you can see in this country. Or better yet be there in may,, i know you wont regret it (unfortunatly i will not be there due to the fact i have 200 pound tickets to insurrextion , im gutted. Ill be back in july!:))

I think the time has come that i put a stop to all this.

I know that these are public forums and people can post whatever they want but this has all gone too far,so as of right now if i see that any member of the BXW roster post comments on this forum slagging people off or [EDITED] sturring or anything like that then they will not be used in BXW again.

I am sorry ive had to say this but behaving like this is doing no one any good most of all UK wrestling,I love wrestling,wrestling is my life so i want wrestling to be great in the UK but this is doing it no favours.

I have no heat with Kenny Morrison or anybody else in the UK wrestling buisness i will be happy to work with anyone to help promote Uk wrestling.

All involved in this argument please stop for a minute and realise that nothing will come out of it all exept giving UK wrestling a bad name,if we want wrestling in this country to be great then all this nonsense has to stop and we all need to start and work together,just look at WAW,FWA and AllStar they have put all their differences aside and started working together in my veiw this is a big step in the right direction and we need more of it.

Just give it some thought lads.

Ice

No Swearing!

Edited by Russ

Guest Michael

i agree with everything iceman said. infact ive aired my thoughts on the internet and how its damaging the uk scene before.

From now on i am going to ignore any comment made by people on the net , or sort it out privatly via email , like normal people do.

I hope kenny morrison will do the same.

Guest Tomc2488

Right I'm not exactly sure what happened here so I won't stick my nose in it too much. But continuing on what Iceman said the British promotions do need to work together to succeed.

Secondly I was happy to hear how BXW's first show went and I hope they continue to do well. Although BXW is a bit out of my reach I wish them and any UK promotion the best of luck. Anything to make British Wrestling truly succesful again.

Thanks for your time.

Thomas Cooper

Guest samson

this isn't flaming

After not booking two of britains most overlooked, under appreciated wrestlers for your next show, you have made two enemies.

I've checked the forum rules and tis isn't flaming!!!!!!

Samson if you are refering to yourself and Mikey i didnt book you two because after the way your match went with the crowd i dont think that they were into your kind of wrestling,at the end of the day the proplr decide what they want to see and we have to supply it.

But mate lets sort this out in either a phone call of an email.

Guest samson

The fans didn't get it alright. The best analogy in this situation is:

If you gave todays adolescents, the book "Paradise Lost" (a classic) to read, they wouldn't have a clue what's going on, all they can understand would be a book called "Billy Blue Hat and the grey owl".

Basically, what I am saying, I try to educate those alleged wrestling fans, but you can't teach Nuclear Physics to apes, and no-one is going to let me try to shed someone sunlight into their lives.

Technical forever,

Samson Horn