Perfect Dark Details Emerge

Clarkey

The fine folks over at the Rareware fansite Rare-Extreme have noticed a few details about the upcoming game in the Perfect Dark series. The information comes from a poll on Xbox.com and appears to at the very least build on the belief that the game will launch with Microsoft’s next console. The following information was aquired.

Now, you will be shown a brief description of Perfect Dark Zero - a prequel to the original Perfect Dark game. Joanna Dark returns in the prequel to the multi-award winning first-person shooter Perfect Dark.

A secret war has begun - between shadowy corporations bent on world domination. Joanna Dark and her father Jack are caught up in the fight for the future of the planet. A routine bounty hunting mission rips open a global conspiracy that will change Joanna's destiny - forever.

Perfect Dark Zero is fully online compatible. Play through the story missions and experience multiplayer with more players than ever before on a home console.

Credit to Team XBox.com....note as usual Rare are taking an age to make this and it has been delayed supposedly (but is common knowledge) to the XBox sequel (Xenom/XBox 2/Microsoft trojan horse/whatever name takes your fancy)

Yeah, this is the game I'm waiting for!

I still have PD and my 64 and still host multi player games now and again because the game was so great, but then again Rare did make it...

I knew for awhile that it was going to spearhead the launch of the next Big Black And Green Machine and can't wait to get my paws on it...

Unless it turns out to be a stinking cess pool of dissappointment like Halo 2.

Archived