TWO Radio #2 + WebPage Launched

Dead Crow

Loverly as usual, unfortunately my sound was a bit crap at the start, doesn't help the already ridiculously difficult to understand accent :)

Fun as always lads, keep up the good work.

It's alright Si, we understand you're drunk all the time.

Ive only downloaded part 1 but it seems better than last weeks. My only problem with last weeks was the poor sound but this episodes quality is better so far.

And how about a thread made to ask whats talked about? At the moment I think you could discuss a couple more things in a show, which would make it less boring (not that it is, but if you dont like a topic and it lasts a while it would get boring). So maybe a thread to discuss what else is added?

Dunno if that makes sense, if not ignore me and good stuff.

Ive only downloaded part 1 but it seems better than last weeks. My only problem with last weeks was the poor sound but this episodes quality is better so far.

And how about a thread made to ask whats talked about? At the moment I think you could discuss a couple more things in a show, which would make it less boring (not that it is, but if you dont like a topic and it lasts a while it would get boring). So maybe a thread to discuss what else is added?

Dunno if that makes sense, if not ignore me and good stuff.

I don't follow, this thread is for show feedback, as are the e-mail addresses and such. I'm confused now :(

Always nice to see the hard work I do put to complete waste from my fellow workers. Most of the negative comments you made about the awards showed that you didn't understand what the award was about. I'd like to say I'm disappointed, but the awards this year have been such a constant pain in the arse that I'm past caring.

Always nice to see the hard work I do put to complete waste from my fellow workers. Most of the negative comments you made about the awards showed that you didn't understand what the award was about. I'd like to say I'm disappointed' date=' but the awards this year have been such a constant pain in the arse that I'm past caring.[/quote']

Way to take a few comments about your comments, which were obviously going to be self bias as you made the awards, and take it overboard to the fact that you feel we were attacking your awards. If we didn't care about the awards and what it involved, we still discussed the sections seriously. Not everyone is going to agree with the nominations, so we said that we didn't agree with it. I said a few times "the old Chris2K bias slipping in" and it was, for comments like Ric Flair making other look like a million dollars without a mention of Foley is your personal bias. We still discussed the awards seriously and got a good section of the show dedicated to it. We appriciate the hard work you put in, it's why we spent so long with it.

Edited by Colin

On a side note, I think its perfectly understandable that Flair was there and Foley wasn't. Sure Foley made Orton look good... but really, who cares? Flair's been a far bigger part of the company this year than Foley was. So bleh.

I'd say instead it was the pro-Foley bias on that radio show showing through :)

But thats another rant for another time, if I ever get my evil mits on a microphone again next year.