What will main event WMXXI?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What will main event WMXXI?

• Batista v Orton v HHH
    • Orton v HHH
    • Batista v HHH
    • Batista v Orton
    • Other (Specify)

We all thought it was gona be Orton-HHH, but could it possibly be another triple threat, imagine this 'The End of Evolution'. it looks likely with batista been pushed to face the game & we all know orton could be involved unless he faces edge maybe!

what do u wana see & what do u think we'll see at mania?

It wouldnt be the same without Terry Butcher involved somehow though
"So how would you have dealt with someone like Henry in your day Terry?", "Well it's easy, I'd have kicked him".

Personally a Terry Butcher Vs Trevor Brooking Vs Peter Brackley triple threat would interest me more than any sort of three way involving the Evolution members.

HHH vs. Orton would be a classic.But HHH vs.Batista would be a better match IMO.

HHH vs. orton' date=' it's simple I think, and i have heard it form so many different places as well.[/quote']

Nothing like two brawlers beating the hell out of each other.I say make it a Hell In The Cell match at Wrestlemania between them.Nothing like a Hell In The Cell Headlining Wrestlemania.Plus theres never been a Hell In The Cell Match at Wrestlemania.I think having those two in a Hell In The Cell match at Wrestlemania would indeed be one hell of match! :lol

I still think HHH vs Orton is a gimme for WM21. Although I'd like to see Batista thrown into the mix as well in a triple threat. What would really be the shocker is if its HHH vs Orton vs Batista (triple threat) and Batista suddenly turns on Orton and helps HHH win/retain the WHC especially after them building him up for a face turn.

Nothing like two brawlers beating the hell out of each other.I say make it a Hell In The Cell match at Wrestlemania between them.Nothing like a Hell In The Cell Headlining Wrestlemania.Plus theres never been a Hell In The Cell Match at Wrestlemania.

Actually at wrestlemania 15 there was a hell in the cell between undertaker and bossman. (it sucked though)

In his defence he did say 'headlining' Wrestlemania! So for once Franchise was correct in something!

But I am impressed by how often he said 'Wrestlemania'. 'Headlining' and 'Hell in a Cell' in so many different ways in just 3 lines! :D