Eddie Guerrero

Brad

Hes been wrestling longer than Kane,Booker T,and RVD. From Mexico to Japan and back to the U.S Eddie has seen it all. Alot of those guys you mentioned hasnt done that. I'm not saying that Eddie is totally better than those guys,but whether you like it or not Eddie Guerrerro is just as good and just as technically sound as a Bret Hart or a Chris Benoit. Hes one of the most internationally known and respected wrestlers in the business today.

What are you smoking these days? :devil

Eddie will always be better than kane, there is no contest. He is a better wrestler than rvd. RVD is entertaining, but i will never pretend that he is a great wrestler. All he did in ECW is chair based stunts. Booker is the closest. In Bookers 98-2000 prime he was a great worker. He went toe to toe with Benoit carrying his share of the load in their many matches even though he had just began his carrer as a singles wrestler. The Booker T now is just a fraction of the worker he used to be. But that is understandable with the way his carrer has been going in the wwe. But Eddie just shades it. I will say that Eddie is best worker with Booker T coming close.

I like Eddie. They needed to get the title away from brock so that brock could leave and eddie was the man to take the title. eddie is a hell of a wrestler' date=' and he really improved from his wcw days. im glad he won the belt... and hope he will win it again someday.[/quote']

I diagree, I think that he was a better worker in his day in WCW, Japan and Mexico.

He has yet to work a match as good as When worlds Collide or Halloween Havoc since he has been in the wwf. If you buy the new eddie dvd(which you should), will see that on a whole, his pre wwe matches are better than his post wwe matches. Don't get me wrong, he is a very good worker.

The major thing for me about Eddie is his consistency. Going back to the 94 Super J cup and When Worlds Collide, onto ECW, into WCW and now the WWE, he is consistently a guy who will deliver the goods in the ring. It is rare that Eddie will have a "bad" match and he is similar to Benoit in that way.

Let us not forget that RVD beat Shawn Michaels and wouldve been champ if...

Eddie will always be better than kane' date=' there is no contest. He is a better wrestler than rvd. RVD is entertaining, but i will never pretend that he is a great wrestler. All he did in ECW is chair based stunts. Booker is the closest. In Bookers 98-2000 prime he was a great worker. He went toe to toe with Benoit carrying his share of the load in their many matches even though he had just began his carrer as a singles wrestler. The Booker T now is just a fraction of the worker he used to be. But that is understandable with the way his carrer has been going in the wwe. But Eddie just shades it. I will say that Eddie is best worker with Booker T coming close.[/quote']

HHH wouldnt have interfered and stopped the count.RVD indeed is just as great as Booker T is overall.Even though Booker may be a step slower than his WCW days hes still alot better than most guys are on any given night.Eddie,Booker,and RVD are all great vets of the sport.

OMF How can some people say that Kane,Booker T are better than Eddie.Eddie is one of the three top wrestlers in-ring that the WWE has right now.He's overcome so many obstacules in his life, that he Fuc*ing deserved the Championship run.If your'e not convinced that he can wrestle,then watch his matches at Halloween Havoc versus Rey Misterio and his ladder match on RAW versus RVD. :P

Those people that think that Booker T and Kane is better than Eddie is smoking crack.

OMF How can some people say that Kane' date='Booker T are better than Eddie.Eddie is one of the three top wrestlers in-ring that the WWE has right now.He's overcome so many obstacules in his life, that he Fuc*ing deserved the Championship run.If your'e not convinced that he can wrestle,then watch his matches at Halloween Havoc versus Rey Misterio and his ladder match on RAW versus RVD. :P[/quote']

Eddie is an international wrestling star.From Mexico to Japan to here in North America.And the same can be said about"The Crippler"Chris Benoit,"The Shooter"Dean Malenko and The"Nature Boy" Ric Flair respectively.They've wrestled all over the world.Something that Booker T and Kane hasnt done.

If anyone needs any proof of what I'm saying is true watch old tapes of Eddie Guerrerro whild he was under a mask wrestling in Japan.Or watch his matches with Dean Malenko and Chris Benoit.Booker T and Kane are good wrestlers but they cant hold a candle to Eddie in that ring.No way. :worship

Booker T and Kane are good wrestlers but they cant hold a candle to Eddie in that ring.No way.

But I was under the impression you thought that it was titles that mattered when it was all said and done, not how good you are/were.

In that case with Booker being a five-time, five-time, five-time, five-time, five-time WCW champ, surely he is five-times better than Eddie. And with Kane being a former champ himself, then he must be Eddie's equal(!) :xyx

• Like 1

Your words Cage,not mine.

But I was under the impression you thought that it was titles that mattered when it was all said and done, not how good you are/were.

In that case with Booker being a five-time, five-time, five-time, five-time, five-time WCW champ, surely he is five-times better than Eddie. And with Kane being a former champ himself, then he must be Eddie's equal(!) :xyx

I said that most people remember the titles you won not just the fact your were a good wrestler inside the squared circle.It goes hand and hand.Eddie has held titles all over the world including the WWE and WCW.Yes Booker T has held titles in both the WWE and the WCW as well.IMO I dont think Booker T or Kane is better than Eddie.I never said that they wouldnt give Eddie a run for his money.Of course they would.

Everything else you said is your words not mine.Nice try though. :roll

What do you mean everything else is my words? Your whole quote is my words(!)

This is my interpration of what you said in another thread. That titles were more important than anything else when the record books are written. I'm positive that is your spin on things,being a real fan and all. If it wrong I apologise.

I just don't think it is.

What do you mean everything else is my words? Your whole quote is my words(!)

This is my interpration of what you said in another thread. That titles were more important than anything else when the record books are written. I'm positive that is your spin on things,being a real fan and all. If it wrong I apologise.Your words.

Titles are indeed important.I said that just being a good wrestler inside the ring is not enough.If you never hold but one title in your entire career people will still remember that more than the fact that they were always a great technician in the ring.

Ricky Steamboat is always commented for being a former NWA World Champ even though hes only won it one time during his career.Thats all I'm saying.Being a great wrestler indeed is a great way for fans to remember you.But having a title under your belt helps more than never holding one.Now do you understand what I'm saying?