TWO Best PPV Match: Royal Rumble 1990

Chris2K

Best match at RR 1990?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Best match at RR 1990?

• Jim Duggan vs. The Big Boss Man
    • The Bushwhackers (Luke and Butch) vs. Jacques and Raymond Rougeau
    • Lanny Poffo vs. Brutus Beefcake
    • Ronnie Garvin vs. Greg Valentine (I Quit Match)
    • Royal Rumble match (won by Hulk Hogan)

This year's Rumble participants

Akeem, Andre the Giant, The Barbarian, Dino Bravo, Bad News Brown, Demolition Axe and Smash, Ted DiBiase, Earthquake, Haku, Bret Hart, Hulk Hogan, Mr. Perfect, Hercules, Honkytonk Man, Marty Jannetty, Rick Martel, Shawn Michaels, Jim Niedhart, Roddy Piper, Red Rooster, Dusty Rhodes, Jake Roberts, Rick Rude, Tito Santana, Randy Savage, Jimmy Snuka, Ultimate Warrior, Koko B. Ware, and Warlord.

Damn right. Actually one of my favourite PPVs of all time. The Rumble match was really one of THE best ever. I'd say out of all the Rumbles, 1990 and 1992 were both years where every entrant was a character.

Infact I really want to see it again, when I go home for Christmas I'm gonna watch it now :)

The Rumble match was hot from start to finish. With the Piper and Jake vs Million Dollar Man and Macho Man fued, in the early stage. Then Andre entering in the middle portion and everyone thinking who is going to be able to eliminate him. The we go to see Hogan Warrior for the first time. And the crowd were going absoulutley nuts.