TWO Best PPV Match: Royal Rumble 1989

Chris2K

Best match at Rumble 1989?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Best match at Rumble 1989?

• The Hart Foundation and Jim Duggan vs. Dino Bravo and Jacques and Raymond Rougeau
    • Rockin' Robin vs. Judy Martin (Women's Title Match)
    • Ultimate Warrior vs. Rick Rude (Posedown)
    • Haku vs. Harley Race
    • Royal Rumble Match (won by Big John Studd)

This year's Rumble participants:

Akeem, Arn Anderson, Andre the Giant, The Barbarian, Ron Bass, Brutus Beefcake, Big Boss Man, Tully Blanchard, Bad News Brown, Demolition Axe and Smash, Ted DiBiase, Ronnie Garvin, Mr. Perfect, Hercules, Hulk Hogan, Honkytonk Man, Marty Jannetty, Rick Martel, Shawn Michaels, Butch Miller, Red Rooster, Jake Roberts, Tito Santana, Randy Savage, Big John Studd, Greg Valentine, Koko B. Ware, Warlord, and Luke Williams.

yeah but my point is that the 92 rumble is going to win this competition regardless

i'm not saying its the best or even my favourite match in RR history (although it probably is in both cases), i'm just saying its going to win this competition

i also don't think the 02 rumble was better since it was obvious triple h would win, whereas the 92 rumble had a degree of uncertainty

yeah but my point is that the 92 rumble is going to win this competition regardless

i'm not saying its the best or even my favourite match in RR history (although it probably is in both cases), i'm just saying its going to win this competition

i also don't think the 02 rumble was better since it was obvious triple h would win, whereas the 92 rumble had a degree of uncertainty

Yeah your right, it probably will win, stupid brainwashed PowerSlam magazine Fin Martin marks!!! ;)

I think the 02 Rumble, although it was probably HHH would win, with Austin, Angle and all the big names in there, it made in exciting, especially seeing Mr. Perfect in there at the end. I threw all rational thinking out the window at that stage and was really pulling for Hennig to win! lol