Nicknames

Trimmy

Well does anyone have any is there a reason for the name.

well Mine is Trimmy I went on a trip to Madrid a few years back and well being the heavy sleeper that I am some guys trimmed off my brows and other areas so from then on i wasa christend Trimmy anyone else???

Evil Gringo because well... I was an Evil git in High School to people that annoyed me and the Gringo because I think I do a really good spanish accent...

It just kinda stuck after that... So now I'm stuck with variations of it like Gringy, Gringston and Gringy-Pingy... My girlfriend invented the last one if you hadn't guessed.

Kitten as my J calls me :)

Aww aint that sweet ;)

Anywho, as an extremely young lad my mother gave me the nickname of "half pint", however i have outgrown that one. Now its only Al or AJ, Al being short for Alan, and AJ being my first two initials.

Everyone I know from my first job, which is a fair few people, call me Sting. All the time. It as nothing to do with the wrestler or the singer. In fact, nobody seems to know where it came from, but it just stuck. I swear half of them dont know my real name they use it so often.

Mine is Taki due to it being my initials and the fact I used to play Soul Blade a lot and used the character Taki, I've been called it ever since I was 11 some people dont even know my real name, 24 people invited to my wedding had to ring to find out who the hell Tracy Anne King was, and most of my little cousins and nieces and nephews said whos Tracy when the vicar said my name.

I cant remember that last time i was called Tracy by anyone unless it was official business. Even my lecturers call me Taki and my boss.

xXx

Even my mama calls me Seashell. Its taken from the Shel part of my sirname Shelton. Sometimes people say Rachel Seashell.

People at my new college named me Stargirl as I gave a random passionate speach in the middle of english about people being made out of the elements which make up stars lol

I think it kinda suits you :xyx :)

I've been known as Big H, Heavy, Hangman, and usually now DC. Most folk on the wrestling circuit don't know my real name.

I also have a nick-name among the ladies of Lanarkshire:

Guaranteed Orgasm

But that's just between us, ok(!)

I got the name Davros whilst at Uni. Its just a variation on my name - David.

At least I hope its that.................if it isn't they're likening me to a baddy from Doctor Who who was that hideous he looked like he'd been beaten black and blue with a branch from the ugly tree!!...............Hmmmmmmmmmm :P

I also have a nick-name among the ladies of Lanarkshire:
Legend.

At least I hope its that.................if it isn't they're likening me to a baddy from Doctor Who who was that hideous he looked like he'd been beaten black and blue with a branch from the ugly tree!!...............Hmmmmmmmmmm
Personally I think he always looked more like Dr Who. However I think you're safe because any implication that they are calling you that name in a link to Dr Who, thus suggesting they not only watch it but know enough about it to know who Davros was blatantly suggests that they are homosexual anyway.

As for me I only ever have two nicknames. One is "Rivers" coz it's my surname. I'm not a big fan but what can you do? Incidentally while we're on that subject my name is Stephen, but people always calls me "Steve". I hate it, it's not my name, I don't like it and it takes ages to get people to realise. My old boss once she found out that I didn't like being called Steve, started calling me "Stevo". Well, I'm sorry but if I don't like being called Steve how likely is it that I'm going to like being called Stevo? Stupid fat useless sack of turd who couldn't do her job and I had to bail out on numerous occasions Anne Chessell. She sucked.

Anyways, my only other nickname is my self appointed internet one, Jayden. But that came from me, from my Vamp days, and I gave it to myself and it kinda stuck.