Tough Enough 3 Winners

Ash

Hey, just wondering what ever happened to Johnny Nitro, man he ruled, he used to crack me up sucking up to the Bisch on Raw. And that Matt dude from tough enough, he looked cool and him and Jonah cracked me up, with Jonahs rip and matt crying.

so yeh anyone know what happened to them?

matt has always been in ovw.i don't think he's ever been called up.there was a rumor that they wanted him on smackdown months ago but it never happened.

if johnny nitro comes back i expect him to be on smackdown for the cruiserweights.

matt has always been in ovw.i don't think he's ever been called up.there was a rumor that they wanted him on smackdown months ago but it never happened.

Umm, wasnt that Matt Morgan who was in Brocks Survivor Series team last year?

Umm' date=' wasnt that Matt Morgan who was in Brocks Survivor Series team last year?[/quote']

Nope, Matt Capottelli was scheduled to be on SmackDown in May this year, winning the cruiserweight title on his debut. However, he was injured at a house show by Hardcore Holly (the same guy that beat him up on TE3), and Jacqueline got the storyline instead. Sigh.

well I remember him being on Vengeance 2003 (A.P.A Barroom Brawl) that was it... (Matt Capottelli) and Hardcore Holly injures loads of people and he meant it sometimes...: Rene Dupree, Carlito Caribbean Cool (I think) and more... :roll :eek

well I remember him being on Vengeance 2003 (A.P.A Barroom Brawl) that was it... (Matt Capottelli) and Hardcore Holly injures loads of people and he meant it sometimes...: Rene Dupree' date=' Carlito Caribbean Cool (I think) and more... :roll :eek[/quote']

In Holly's defence :eek CCC has openly said that he landed awkwardly after being thrown through the ropes by Holly, but said that it wasn't Hollys fault.