Worst WWE Performer of 2004?

Gooneronastick

Orlando Jordan, He's done nothing noteworthy on Smackdown except stand by the side of JBL all year. Jordan has nothing to suggest to me that he'll ever ammount to anything, His "push" hasn't even resulted in him getting any big victories either, So his push has been a complete waste of time.

Orlando Jordan' date=' He's done nothing noteworthy on Smackdown except stand by the side of JBL all year. Jordan has nothing to suggest to me that he'll ever ammount to anything, His "push" hasn't even resulted in him getting any big victories either, So his push has been a complete waste of time.[/quote']

I complelty disagree with that, i think Orlando was played the role well alongside JBL, he fits in perfectly and make a great pair.

And i also disagree with anything named at Heidenreich, Snitsky etc, sure there not the best in the ring, but there certainly not the worst performer of 2004, they both play there roles well also.

Anyway, my pick would be Maven. He's crap on the mic, crap in the ring, crap look. Couldnt get any pops so they turned him heel, and gets pushed for some reason.

its gotta be Y2J after such a hot 2003 and a good start to the year with the bet (genius) he sort of just died down after backlash and just fell off into the im the guy thats making all the others look good

hope he comes back in 2005 and maybe gets the title run he deserves

• Like 1

I agree with Martin316V1. It has to be Maven. They gave him a nice push, let him run RAW and still no one cared... including me.

About Orlando, this was a guy who I didn't like a year ago.. but now has found his place with JBL. His matches are improving even if he hasn't got many wins. I also think Heindenreich and Snitsky are improving and aren't as wasteful as some other guys on the roster.

Top of the Hill MAVEN, Bob Holly, Rosey, Mark Jendrack(sp) even with Angle this guy is horrible.

• Like 1

Worst performer of 2004? Well Maven isn't that bad in the ring, and Snitsky has been outstanding in his acting (Although not perfect in the ring). One of the worst performers have been Hardcore Holly. I just can't rate him as a wrestler when all he really does is brawls. I enjoyed his storyline in fairness, because it was fresh and interesting this year but he isn't a regular main eventer. Also, what happened against Rene Dupree was unprofessional in my view.

I agree with Fagan 316, Kenzo just can't wrestle, everyone else that has been mentioned can actually wrestle and can play their roles well, whereas Kenzo has a crap gimmick, a crap feud, a crap tag team, a crap wrestling style, and he is crap doing that crap wrestling style.

You could say Mordecai - but he was sent back to OVW so quick he didn't have a chance to perform

You could say Heidenreich - but his match with Taker was great even if his poems are boring

You could say Holly - but what happened backstage has nothing to do with his in ring performance

You could even say Y2J or Maven - but their pushes have just been non existant or not good enough respectively

You could say Tomko - Yes.

You could say Suzuki - Yup.

OR you could say Vinnie Mac and his writing team for making arenas not full, and ratings under 4 points (even if i dont know what that means).

I think Mordercai and Tomko haven't been in the ring enough to truely earn the title. Yes their matches really sucked bad, worse then Billy Gunn in a sailors bar in fact, but lets face it theirs more consistant offenders...

Kenzo Suzuki, you suck, you can't sing, you are in fact the worst Japanese wrestler I've ever seen. I saw you in NJPW and thought they where only keeping you because you where big and a former national rugby star. Then I see you 2 years later and you still blow....

Rene Dupree... He can't even hit a Michinoku Driver properly, I mean come on, its a sit out scoop slam!

Mark Jindrack... Vanilla, green, muscle bound gimp. He's been wrestling for nearly 4 years and he's still got all the talent, ring presence and charisma of a dead duck...

Viserca... Why?

Hardcore Holly... The world biggest tool, but a unique one, he's the only tool in the world without a purpose and yet still has a job... So whose he slipping the old backdoor sausage?

Tomko and Maven have been stinking up RAW all year so i would go for them. As for Smackdown i think Kenzo Suzuki is a weak link on the show when they could be showcasing better wrestlers over him.

I don't think you can say they have stinked up raw all year when maven has only just been coming into the action last month, and tomko hasn't been here all year and has stayed out of the ring more than being in it and i think his big boot is impressive and that is what we see him do more than anything else.

snitsky

heidenreich

the bashams

rosie

mordecai

and kane (he hasn't been the same since the mask came off)

Kane??????

Kane isn't the same as he was when he had his mask on but he is definately better, he is more entertaining. He is now the monster who everyone fears like he was when he first came to WWE, but just before his mask came off he was not feared and was not the Kane i liked and knew. I like this Kane and I have liked him more ever since his mask came off.

Putting him in the worst performers makes me think if I should've put Cena, Guerrero and Jericho in there because Kane is better than them because of his gimmick and more people watch wwe because they are interested in who Kane demolishes more than who Cena will have a crap match with and end the crap match with his crap finisher.