Elimination Chamber

hbk fan

Who will win the Elimination Chamber?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Elimination Chamber?

• Randy Orton
    • Triple H
    • Chris Jericho
    • Chris Benoit
    • Edge
    • Batista

Well i would like Randy Orton to win and i think that he probably will win, so as to set up the Wrestlemania match between him and Triple H, unless they are gonna do that at the Royal Rumble.

Other than that i would like Chris Jericho to win.

I hope that Triple H doesn't win as i don't think he should get the title back that quickly and i think he should just have a feud without a belt being involved with someone possibly Batista.

Hopefully Edge,Orton,or Batista wins the gold in the Chamber.

Well i would like Randy Orton to win and i think that he probably will win, so as to set up the Wrestlemania match between him and Triple H, unless they are gonna do that at the Royal Rumble.

Other than that i would like Chris Jericho to win.

I hope that Triple H doesn't win as i don't think he should get the title back that quickly and i think he should just have a feud without a belt being involved with someone possibly Batista.

I would like to see either Edge,Randy Orton,or Batista win the title in the Elimination Chamber match. Long as HHH doesnt win thats all that really matters to me.But I agree with you hbk fan, I would love to see HHH and Batista have a nice little feud without titles being involved.

That would be a good way to headline wrestlemania.HHH vs.Batista. End result? Ric Flair slides in the ring as HHH is about to hit the Pedigree,Hits HHH in the balls,from there Batista lifts HHH up and powerbomb him straight to hell.1-2-3. Batista wins!!!! From there the Batista era shall commence.

I would like to see either Edge,Randy Orton,or Batista win the title in the Elimination Chamber match. Long as HHH doesnt win thats all that really matters to me.But I agree with you hbk fan, I would love to see HHH and Batista have a nice little feud without titles being involved.

That would be a good way to headline wrestlemania.HHH vs.Batista. End result? Ric Flair slides in the ring as HHH is about to hit the Pedigree,Hits HHH in the balls,from there Batista lifts HHH up and powerbomb him straight to hell.1-2-3. Batista wins!!!! From there the Batista era shall commence.

That sounds like quite a good idea for Wrestlemania.

I want it to be Edge. Just give him a chance.
Yeah this is the point I've made over and over. It would be fresh and interesting at the very least and any 2/3 month Edge title reign would not in any way hurt ratings or buy rates. Sure if he's bombing don't go giving him a 10 month reign, but just test the waters a bit. Give it to him for a couple of months, see how it goes. Nobody wants to see the belt back on HHH, Jericho is unlikely to ever get the belt again, Benoit despite a decent enough title reign would seem like a step backwards, and as much as I don't want to see HHH get it, Batista just screams World Title challenger, as opposed to World Title Holder right now. That leavs Orton. Give Edge a go, I know seeing him win it would be one of the most emotional moments I've seen knowing just how much it means to him.

instinct says the game, but i voted for orton as he's been pushed every week at the end of raw for months. if hhh wins, orton can't face him at mania. it looks like batista & hhh are heading for a good fued while orton could be pushed to face edge for a while as champ.

there's no way it will be anyone else but hhh or orton, but i'd love it to be batista, he's just getin better & better

Triple H or Orton will win. I'd love it to be any of the other 4 but it'll come down to those 2 even though people seem to be a bit non-arsed about the Orton-Triple H saga.

I think HHH or Orton will win. Any of the other four would be good, but its obvious the HHH/Orton feud will continue by using this match.

I sense a Bret/Luger situation coming up at the Royal Rumble...I personally would have Orton win the title inside the chamber and then have the Rumble match come down to HHH and Batista, Have them eliminate each other at the same time and there you go...Another Triple Threat match at WM...

I don't paticularly want that to happen, But if WWE really want to continue this HHH/Batista saga into Wrestlemania then it would make sense I suppose.

Reckon Edge will win it, cos hes an utter bad boy and it kinda makes sense as hes been hungriest for the world title and has all those potential title defenses against orton/benoit/jericho to do. And his new music rocks.

But...I want Y2J to win it, cos I love him, so I voted for him.

I'd like to see Jericho win it. It's been ages since his undisputed title run and he deserves to be at the top. I am fairly sure this wont happen. I see the belt going to either Edge or Orton.

If HHH wins the belt back I'll be surprised, but I have nothing against that. Although freshness is appreciated... (Hunter needs a feud without that belt IMO)

As for Batista, he wont win the belt. But it'll be interesting to see how the whole Evolution thing pans out... (thinks back to the Summerslam chamber with HHH-Orton in) I sense something different :)

It will probably be either HHH or Orton that will end up winning in the Chamber. However i would love to see Edge win, its always great to see someone other than a HHH-endorsed wrestler hit the top (which was one of the reasons i was so glad Benoit won) and Edge is a fresh face to the world title picture. I reckon Edge would be able to have a decent run with the belt, and would make a great champ.

I think it will be orton, because everyone is saying it will be orton vs. hhh at wm21, so I think they will make Orton going into WM champion and then HHH will win the belt back at Wrestlemania because HHH has never won the belt at Wrestlemania because he has always retained the belt, not regained at Mania.