Blade Trinity *Spoilers*

Paul

So, just finished watching Bade trinity and I have to say it was a letdown! Don't get me wrong, its a decent enough film, just not a patch on the first 2 Blade films.

The main protagonist is (I kid you not) Count Dracula! Luckly they avoid having him in Hammer Horror style, but the character was only made more laughable by the Dracula connection. Drake (as they call him now!;)) would have been a much stronger character if handled better.

Snipes wasonce again in great form as Blade, the part simpley could NOT be played by anyone else.

But on to what you are all after knowing: does HHH sell in the film?

Well, he has a damn near typical HHH hardcore match towards the end and damn near no sells a broken arm.

And Blade takes a nasty Rock Bottom variation onto some concrete!

Thats all I can be bothered to say!

Good film, just not great.

Yeah gotta agree... saw it on Sunday and enjoyed but I'd rather watch Blade I and II... Still Jessica Beil, hhhmmm...

I like the fact that they covered her in blood so she had an excuse to have a shower... But I think the product placement for iPod was a bit too much...

Dracula wasn't nasty enough either...

But a solid *** outta ***** for it, decent enough for a laugh and a blockbuster.

Well, he has a damn near typical HHH hardcore match towards the end and damn near no sells a broken arm

Well he is a vampire though. In the first one they no sold bullets and fire and losing an arm. In the second one the Reapers no sold almost everything.

I thought it was a pretty good film. Triple H was pretty funny in it and he's a much better actor than The Rock' date=' I think.[/quote']

I agree it was indeed a good film and very enjoyable. I really don't know what more could have been expected from this third installment of Blade.

Triple H was funny and played his part pretty well. And I agree, I also think that HHH is a better actor than The Rock, but then is that judgement, or the HHH mark in me?

Either way, I feel how I feel, and Paul is not as bad as some say. There's definitely potential there for future roles...

Archived