CL first knock out draw

Clarkey

Man U vs AC Milan - I think this could bring out the best in United but will be a very difficult match. My heart says United, my head says Milan

Barca vs Chelski - Barcelona could be the team that FINALLY runs riot over chelsea. Although I expect chelsea to play well and could win it but I believe Barca will win over the two legs.

Bayern Munich Vs Arsenal - Well It all depends if Arsenal show up. Could easily go a comfortable win for either team but it's in Arsenal's hands IMO.

Liverpool vs Bayer Leverkusen - Comfortable win for Liverpool

Real Madrid vs Juventus - Juventus should KILL madrid on recent form but we all know Real come on strong in these latter stages.

Porto vs Inter - Comfortable win for Inter.

Werder Bremen Vs Lyon - Lyon to edge it over the two legs.

PSV vs Monaco - Could go either way I feel, I would pick PSV if I was to pick a winner.

Feel the British teams have a very harsh draw there to what they could have had.

Personally I think that Arsenal will do it, Chelsea have a good chance and should get through, but Man U and Liverpool could be in trouble.

Think that Man U have the toughest draw of the lot, AC are the only team I wouldn't want to face at this stage.

I think it's tough draws all round, Uniteds game against AC Milan is difficult, making it even more difficult is that the second leg is in the San Siro thus making a mockery of the decision to take a severely weakened team to Turkey.

Chelsea v Barca could swing either way, wouldn't like to make a prediction on that one, Robben vs Ronaldinho is a bit tasty though. Arsenal have a superior team to Bayern Munich, but Arsenals record in this competition speaks for itself, it's another tough one to call as is Liverpool v Leverkusen, on paper Liverpool should get through.

As a United fan I feel me can beat them, if we do two things... Keep Kaka quiet in midfield and keep an eye on Andrei Shevcenko...

Not easy though...

United though always played better in Europe against Italian teams and I reckon its going to be, if Milan have a bad away day, a 3-2 aggregate win for the reds...

Liverpool if Baro's is on form and Gerrard will go through 2-1, Chelsea I can't honestly predict and Arsenal should be through too...

Liverpool v Leverkusen is tough, as both can be very good, but also very bad. I mean we saw Leverkusen take Real Madrid apart, and we can all say Real have a poor defence, but the big players were kept quiet too. For me the English teams have got a very tough draw.

Although does make you feel proud, that we have all of our teams at this stage, and the only country to do so.

When i first heard the draw i was like wow!

AC Milan V Manchester United is the stand out tie for me, clsely followed by Chelsea V Barcelona i hope ones on the Tusday and the other on the Wednesday as i don't want to miss either of them.

You would think Liverpool are Happy with Bayer Levercusen, but i'm also sure that Bayer are also pleased to have drwn Liverpool. Along with Liverpool arsenal have drwn german oppostion in the shape of Bayern Munich. It is also worth knowing that the 2 German teams will of just come off a month break and should be totally refreashed.

shame were going to be missing some of the top teams come the quaters, but there aint a bad team by the time we've got to this stage.

Archived