let me back please

RandySec.A

Ban him forever! He breaks rules everytime he enters chat.

Dra, there both as bad as each other anyway, having been on chat when both have been on. It may be the same person on different computers run under different Internet providers. My dad does it on several different computer's in the same room.

If you get banned you get banned for a reason, shut up whinging about it, and get on with your life, the rules get posted on chat every 5 minutes, if you can't stand being banned then you shouldn't have broken the rules....simple as!

Edited by Gemsi

Actually I also have to second what Dra said, whenever I've been modding you've always been causing trouble.

We're not particularly keen on having to waste time kicking you constantly. There are plenty of other internet chatrooms, go and use another one.

I had to purposely go in last week to tell you and someone else to stop spoiling RAW aand stop swearing. RodneyMSPSecurity does always cause trouble

See Randy, the fact that you've even had people who aren't Mods tell you off is a serious sign... you irritate other chat members and ruin the chatroom for other people, it is our job as mods to stop that from happening. I have better things to do than sit and wait for the inevitable moment when you get bored and start spoiling/swearing etc.

It's particularly hard to mod when people spoil, once someone has spoiled its generally too late and a lot of people's enjoyment is ruined. So its very important that we don't let people that have done so in again.

Have fun in Bansville... you aren't leaving there.

:oops :oops give me a break im not the randy security that breaks alot of rules thats Randy D the only cuss words i have said were the ones that dont get filtered out.. some of the mods use them too. just dont bann me forever. i will be a good little boy.lol.

ps. i have never posted a spoiler. u can ask anyone that. f2k wasnt in there when someone was posting spoilers. he came in later and asked me about it and i told him it wasnt me.

i was banned. but it wasnt for spoilers. hust let me back in sometime...

Edited by RandySec.A

• 1 month later...