Gotek

Best Family Feud  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Best Family Feud

• Undertaker vs Kane
    • Vince vs Shane
    • Eddie vs Chavo
    • Bret Hart vs Owen Hart

Bret Vs Owen easily...Yes the WMX match was/is the main reason, But the buildup to that match deserves almost as much credit, Fantastic stuff, The teased split at Survivor Series then the supposed reunion to go after the Tag Titles. The great Tag Title match at Royal Rumble when Owen "Kicked Brets Leg out of his Leg". Then of course the WMX situation where Bret lost to Owen and then went on to win the title later in the night, Which set them on their way to the fantastic Cage Match at Summerslam.

Not far from being a year long feud and still is my favourite feud of all time. It's a prime example of how long term feuds should be done.

Bret and Owen without a doubt.

Taker and Kane went on too long (although the initial feud was good, the many other feuds they've had have been thrown together, except WMXX of course).

Eddie and Chavo wasn't given long enough and Shane and Vince's feud was built on WWF vs WCW and we all know what happened there....

did someone say invasion?

Bret vs.Owen hands down.

Who do you think had the best feud between these. There are loads more but i thought these were the best to choose from.

Bret vs.Owen was great.Two brothers fighting for fortune and glory.Something you dont see anymore.Best family feud. :worship

Undertaker and Kane.A crazy feud.Slow and brooding but not bad.(They made a much more dangerous team)The inferno match they had indeed was insane but fun to watch.After Wrestlemania XX I think its safe to say that Kane wont be sticking his nose in Taker's business anymore after that hanious tombstone piledriver he took.LOL! :thumbsup

The McMahons.This family feud was insane.No sense of direction.From mother against daughter,father against son,and vice versa.These folks need therapy.This family feud was indeed the pimple that wouldnt bust.Hopefully we wont have to bear witness to such craptacular storylines like this ever again. :eek

I have never seen the Bret Vs Owen feud which isa shame and i'm sure that I will in time as I am hoping to have a WWE collection.

However, out of the remaining two I vote for the McMahons. The McMahon's alone bring greatness and sourness to our TV's, and the Vince Vs Shane was a great feud. For some reason when the McMahon's are on screen. (preferebly Vince...:)) I am just glued to the TV :)

During the Bret/Owen fued they had some great matches, with a fave of mine being a no-holds-barred match from the Brawl in the Family video. That was a great match. It also had Bret v 1-2-3 Kid for the title in another excellent match.

Oh, and how could you leave of Billy Gunn/Bart Gunn though(?!)

Oh, and how could you leave of Billy Gunn/Bart Gunn though(?!)
Lmao, I'm never very good at judging sarcasm so I apologise if I'm off the mark, but that was a joke right? They had a split, never even really had a proper match except for some piece of crap on Superstars, or Challenge or something, and a tag match where each guy got to choose a partner, again on Challenge or Superstars. Billy Gunn chose TL Hopper, that's how bad it was.