Tough Enough/ Smackdown **Spoilers**

Paul

To be fair though, while I thought what Puder did was ammusing and entertaining the reality from a company point of view is that it was cocky and unprofessional. Put him in there with Hardcore Holly, tell Holly to work stiff on him, and then watch Puder snap Holly's arm off and do us all a favour ;)

The shoot with Angle probably wont be worked in to any storylines tho.

As Mr Dragon said legit skills count for nothing in pro wrestling.

If he is built up as a badass shoot fighter it would only be belivable if he started kicking serious ass.

Making alot of the fact that he owned one of the top stars and then have him job on Heat to nobodies would be a waste of time.

He will probably get his ass kicked in the rumble and then disappear for developmental work.

Good for Puder!!!

I dont like Puder Im very saddened by this news' date=' I must have voted ten times for Miz. Damn you WWE[/quote']

Another UFC fighter has a chance at fortune and glory in the WWE. First Shamrock then Severn now Puder.I hope the kid has a great run in pro wrestling. :xyx

Well, if hes No.1 in the Royal Rumble hes definately going to run into some big boys.

Happy for Puder as he was best... but i have to say that the segments kinda bored me' date=' and i wouldn't be surprised if he only gets one push. Is he being billed as a heavy-weight or what?[/quote']

His UFC/Grappling skills just may come in handy.The more he stays on the mat the better his chances of not being knocked over the top rope. Once the Rumble is over I say send him down to Japan to truly perfect his craft then OVW for awhile.From their T.N.A. then back to the WWE.

His UFC/Grappling skills just may come in handy.The more he stays on the mat the better his chances of not being knocked over the top rope. Once the Rumble is over I say send him down to Japan to truly perfect his craft then OVW for awhile.From their T.N.A. then back to the WWE.

Yeah becouse WWE will send him to a rival company to train! :roll

His UFC/Grappling skills just may come in handy.The more he stays on the mat the better his chances of not being knocked over the top rope.
I wouldn't have even seen this if Darkstar hadn't quoted it but that would of course be fine if it wasn't pretty much determined by the writers before he went in how long he'd be staying in the Rumble match. He'll last as long as they want him to regardless of his style.