Big Show

JC

After seeing Big Show since his return and his noticing his push as a major unstopable monster (the way he should be protrayed), IMO after all these past wrestlemania's where Big Show has hardly had a win and have layed down for people like Cena and not even being on the card for WM18, I think WM21 could be the time they get it right with Big Show and let him take the WWE Title off JBL and me for one would want this to happen. I mean in a way it would be the right ending to the story in my eyes anyway (Undertaker winning it at Mania could have been good aswell but I don't think that's the way it's shaping up), I mean the story will be "JBL has beaten the best that smackdown has to offer, in Bullrope matches with Eddie Guerrero, to a hearse match with the Undertaker, a brutal match with Booker T at the survivor series and a fatal 4-way at Armaggedon!!....but he has yet to face the 7Ft 470 pound BIG SHOW!!!". I mean for me it just seems right that Big Show is the one to bring this run to an end, I'm not saying for Big Show to go on a similar run or anything but I think he'll be the one to headline the smackdown main event this year at Wrestlemania 21. :thumbsup

Also on that note..what do you all think of the Idea of Bg Show using the F-5? For me this could be used Brilliantly in a fued with a returning Brock Lesnar which to be honest is looking quite likely.

I agree. I like the Big Show and I like the way the WWE are using him, as you've said an unstopable monster, is the way he should be portrayed. I don't doubt that Big Show/JBL will be the Smackdown! main event at WrestleMania. As for the F-5, I think it's quite interesting that he used it, he must have been told to use it, as it was the finish. Whether or not it means anything or that there teasing, is a thread in it's own right. The question does remain however, why did Tazz call it an F-500, when really and truely it would have been an F-470? lol

I would love to see the Big Show win the WWE title again.

After seeing Big Show since his return and his noticing his push as a major unstopable monster (the way he should be protrayed), IMO after all these past wrestlemania's where Big Show has hardly had a win and have layed down for people like Cena and not even being on the card for WM18, I think WM21 could be the time they get it right with Big Show and let him take the WWE Title off JBL and me for one would want this to happen. I mean in a way it would be the right ending to the story in my eyes anyway (Undertaker winning it at Mania could have been good aswell but I don't think that's the way it's shaping up), I mean the story will be "JBL has beaten the best that smackdown has to offer, in Bullrope matches with Eddie Guerrero, to a hearse match with the Undertaker, a brutal match with Booker T at the survivor series and a fatal 4-way at Armaggedon!!....but he has yet to face the 7Ft 470 pound BIG SHOW!!!". I mean for me it just seems right that Big Show is the one to bring this run to an end, I'm not saying for Big Show to go on a similar run or anything but I think he'll be the one to headline the smackdown main event this year at Wrestlemania 21. :thumbsup

Also on that note..what do you all think of the Idea of Bg Show using the F-5? For me this could be used Brilliantly in a fued with a returning Brock Lesnar which to be honest is looking quite likely.

Maybe he should start using the F-5 as one of his main finishers if the chokeslam doesnt get the job done.An F-5 from the Big show to me is far worse than taking one from Brock.So far its been a great return for the Big Show.(Other than being shot with the dart and getting his head shaved while he was asleep last month)

Plus J.B.L would have to jump up to hit the clothesline from hell on the Big show.I would love to see these two go at it for the title. :thumbsup

I agree with everything that has been said, but I think they have pushed Big Show to much, soon he will lose again and everyone will wonder, how did he lose to 1 man when he beat kurst and another 2 men at armageddon. But as long as the JBL thing goes, if JBL gets more people in his cabinet then maybe they could make JBL beat the Big Show, and Franchise, maybe we need to think about a top rope clothesline from hell or maybe knock the big show out or so he is dazed, sao maybe a hardcore match, seeing that JBL has had a history ofbeing good at them and he can kneel the Big Show down and hit him with the clothesline form hell.

Very true Bradleyamor, true indeed.

I agree with everything that has been said' date=' but I think they have pushed Big Show to much, soon he will lose again and everyone will wonder, how did he lose to 1 man when he beat kurst and another 2 men at armageddon. But as long as the JBL thing goes, if JBL gets more people in his cabinet then maybe they could make JBL beat the Big Show, and Franchise, maybe we need to think about a top rope clothesline from hell or maybe knock the big show out or so he is dazed, sao maybe a hardcore match, seeing that JBL has had a history ofbeing good at them and he can kneel the Big Show down and hit him with the clothesline form hell.[/quote']

The one downfall the Big Show has always had is a glass chin.Soften him up with a steel chair or a low blow and you basically can hit any finisher you want on him. A top rope clothesline from Hell would be nice to see if J.B.L can pull it off.

Of course the Big Show has been pushed to much.Same can be said about Kurt Angle as well. Thats why I dont understand why guys like Booker T and RVD keep getting passed up for big time pushes at the World Title.Especially RVD.I wouldnt mind seeing show get another shot at it though.But its time for some new blood to get a shot a glory.

Archived