Another year in music about to begin...

MillionLiraMan

New Album from TRUSTcompany is a must buy.

The Greatest hits of Limp Bizkit looks to be rather awesome so Im definetly going to be into that, ah jeez what else? Some new stuff from Sevendust, none of that South Side Double Wide acoustic crap. lets get back to what Seasons was all about. Basically i would like some of the stuff I like to become more mainstream sort of stuff even though it wont happen. Sevendust are one of the most talented bands around but over here, theyre practically nobodies. Seether arent exactly massive here either and Pre)Thing jeez who's heard of them?

Im also going to get Fozzy's new album when that comes out in January, from what Ive heard on the sample of their new single Enemy its going to be awesome

Id like Dre to release Detox. Its supposed to be his final album and he was also supposed to release it this year but he hasnt. I would like one more album from him to end his career on.

I'd guess it'd be another year to wait for this. I remember reading an interview where he said he wanted to get all the other acts on his labels albums done and then there were talks of a big shady/aftermath tour in the Summer, and if nothings changed from those plans, it'll be the end of 2005 or sometime in 2006 probably for his album, which I'm also looking forward to.

I want Korn to do one final tour, to make my life complete, and for Trent Reznor to release a new album.

Other than that, will just go with the flow.

I will definitely go to see Korn if they come back again.

The last tour ruled, i almost pulled a chair from the concrete floor and spent 120 quid on booze.

It was great.

There's a new band called Bullet For My Valentine who should be huge this year. Amazingly heavy but with enough melody so it doesn't get too much, also looking forward to getting albums from Atreyu and 18 Visions very soon. Some sort of Dimebag tribute album would be good for a new year in metal aswell... Hopefully Download will have as good a line-up as the last two years so I can camp this time and experience the whole weekend. Should be good!

New bands that i tout to be big next year include - The Kaiser Chiefs and My Red Cell.

Stuff im looking forward to - Foo's new album, Audioslaves new album, and tours from both bands. Should be an awesome Download festival Lineup i reckon this year.

There's a new band called Bullet For My Valentine who should be huge this year. Amazingly heavy but with enough melody so it doesn't get too much' date=' also looking forward to getting albums from Atreyu and 18 Visions very soon. Some sort of Dimebag tribute album would be good for a new year in metal aswell... Hopefully Download will have as good a line-up as the last two years so I can camp this time and experience the whole weekend. Should be good![/quote']

I saw 18 Visions - great band, but the guy had broke his foot so not the best (they supported Lost Prophets who were A-MAZING live).

Should have seen Bullet at the Breed 77 gig two weeks ago also, but they pulled out. Still... get your hands on anything by Breed and Godsize :)

I want a Smashing Pumpkins Greatest Hits album.

Metallica on Tour again.

My mate's band, The Accused to crack the market. They got a record deal this year, so look out for them, especially their track, "Hitting the Horse!"