wrestlingchannel shop

Fletch

Dunno If anyone else has ever ordered through them but I ordered a shirt with them a week and a half ago. I had no confirmation email and nothing to tell me I had even ordered a shirt with them. I checked paypal and they have been paid through that and the money taken from my dads credit card but still no sign or anything about the t-shirt.

Im extremely angry

Ok I wouldn't get too angry. I ordered a DVD from them, well someone ordered it for me as I won a quiz ;) and it took about a week and a half to come. Factor in that the post is getting nasty because of Christmas and people will be ordering from places like that more and I wouldn't see it as anything to get angry about. They may be a bit slow but it'll get there.

Getting no confirmation email is pretty crappy but it's hardly the end of the world. It'll be with you in the next couple of days I expect, doubt it'll be much longer but they aren't the fastest and I wouldn't be worrying about it yet.

Still nothing, Ive emailed them about either refunding my money or just sending my shirt and theyve not even replied to that. Im seriously p'oed as expected really. Im sorry but its just not good enough. Paypal have took 16 pounds from my dads account and paid the wrestling channel with it and Ive recieved nothing in return when i ordered a Jeff Jarrett t-shirt, its ridiculous. And its pathetic, If they do reply and I get refunded they wont have my service again I'll be using the money for a Triple H t-shirt instead. At least I know theres no messing about with WWEeuroshop

• 3 weeks later...

As of 4th January 2005 still nothing so Ive reported them to PayPal. Either gonna speed em up or get me a refund.

Status Details:

We have notified the seller of your complaint.

The seller has ten days to respond to our enquiries. We have asked the seller to resolve this complaint in one of three ways:

1. Provide you a full refund for the amount of the disputed transaction

2. Provide tracking information confirming that the item was posted

3. Provide proof of a previously issued refund

If the seller has not responded to our enquiries by 14 Jan. 2005, we will attempt to recover the full amount of the disputed transaction. We will make every effort to resolve this claim within 30 days although we may require additional time to complete our investigation. If we are unable to recover the full amount, we will take action against the seller's account until the complaint has been resolved.

No further action is required of you at this time. You will receive an email notification when this case has been resolved. In addition, you can always return to this page to check this complaint's status.

If this complaint has been resolved, you may cancel it at any time by clicking below.

Edited by Fletch

My comments were before this is now

TWc shop are amazing people.

As you know on the 4th of January i got a full refund from them for my order of a Jeff Jarrett t-shirt.

This morning, along with a packagae from WWE Euroshop i had a packagae from Ireland dated the 5th of January, the day after my refund. I opened it up to see to my amazement my Jeff Jarrett T-shirt. TWC have sent it as a sorry present, which is truely awesome of them so thanks TWC, i shall be watchin TNA regular as clockwork forever now

• 5 weeks later...
Once again Im getting screwed over by the fools at TWC. This time its my ticket for the TWC Supershow in Coventry in march. I best hear a reply from Herbie or get my ticket soon or sadly the old fashioned PayPal reporting shall be in use again

Once again Im getting screwed over by the fools at TWC. This time its my ticket for the TWC Supershow in Coventry in march. I best hear a reply from Herbie or get my ticket soon or sadly the old fashioned PayPal reporting shall be in use again

If you've already been screwed over by them once, why did you go back a second time???

My comments were before this is now

TWc shop are amazing people.

As you know on the 4th of January i got a full refund from them for my order of a Jeff Jarrett t-shirt.

This morning, along with a packagae from WWE Euroshop i had a packagae from Ireland dated the 5th of January, the day after my refund. I opened it up to see to my amazement my Jeff Jarrett T-shirt. TWC have sent it as a sorry present, which is truely awesome of them so thanks TWC, i shall be watchin TNA regular as clockwork forever now

It would take more than a free T-Shirt to get me to watch TNA again. One of everything they have and a pocket pussy would do the trick though lol