11th December show

CountClaudioIII

So, another show down the other night. What is everyone's thoughts?

Favourite match: Jetta/Fan Boy vs Stiro/Blaze

Seriously, seriously good, simple match. All the basics were there and it was done right.

least favourite match: the rumble, obviously

what was the name of the website with the review on it?

Guest MAT VETERAN

Just a quick post to say thanks to the guys and gals who made me feel welcome at the MPW show on Saturday.

Majik if you are reading this just remember revenge is mine,just wait untill i bring my old school friends to MPW.

Favourite match: Jetta/Fan Boy vs Stiro/Blaze

Seriously, seriously good, simple match. All the basics were there and it was done right.

Thanks, that means a lot.

Well done to everyone who participated in the show.

I can't comment of my favourite match, as i didn't see much of the show, however am hoping to get a copy of it.

Nice meeting you Keith, you're a great guy and i hope to meet you again. Good luck with the training of RBWA.

Stiro

yay

a couple of points

claudio :thumbsup thank you, i thought you were being sarcastic and if you could send me a link to your review id be very grateful

all hail the godfather of british hardcore, Keith Myatt :worship you rule and thanks for coming down and talking to the fan boy it was an honor especially seeing as you had heard of me too, that was a huge compliment to me that someone of your status had taken the time to talk to me and to look into me personally, thank you

props to majik and keith on their match, but with two workers of their caliber i was hardly surprised

great to see jett black back in the ring, good bye to tommy for a while, another cracker from jekkel and samurai as expected, conscience may have chopped my chest off with the 'hand of god'. thanks to furious rage for the great review.

major major props to shawn hunter for doing what he did :worship

and thanks to my beautiful for teaming with me, i wont let you down again

i have broken my ribs from the swanton bomb from Nero.

spent a pleasant 4 hours in east birmingham hospital today. doc came in one look yes they are broke here is some pain killers goodbye, the joys of a caring NHS.

i will be back after xmas.

if i dont see you next week have a happy xmas and a good new year.

Hope you get better soon Ronin, tough break on the ribs.

Just a few things to say. That was my first MPW show after seeing some of the guys perform up in 3CW. I had a great time, especially after meeting a lot of you in training the week before.

Just a quick note about the review. It is on a site that I run. I built the site in order to do some work with Arnold Furious, who's been reviewing for years. I want to point out that the review is entirely his work, bar me correcting the spelling of Majik and Jekkel. So if you like it, I can't take the credit, and if you don't, I can't take the blame. I'm just the webmaster.

Have a good Christmas/New Year, see you in 2005!

Guest Mr5050DanEvans

Seconded bout the FuriousRage.com thing, Furious does the Reviews, Rage is just the Web Monkey.

Enjoyed the trip to MPW as usual, really nice and friendly backstage credit to everyone there. Here's to an even awesome-er 2005, is that a word? Bah it is now

I had the pleassure of watching almost all of the matches and the majority of them were absoloutely awesome. I really enjoyed the show and my favourite match had to probably be the Majik vs Keith Myatt old school match despite the chant at everyones 'favourite Towel Boy. "GET A HAIRCUT, YOU PIKEY".':lol

i really enjoyed the highflying match between nero and Imperial Dragon also, very entertaining. As with the Jekkel / Samurai match and pretty much all the others :) The intergender tag was a good one also.

As fan boy has already pointed out i give major respect to mr Shaun Hunter for the dedication he showed working that match.

Overall brilliant show, i enjoyed it all and can't wait to watch it again and again on a tape :D

Guest Logical Stamfor

saw it.... Saw it all.

From the rafters of course. Quite a good show, well done to all. Liked Magik's match, some great story telling there.

Stamford