Football games, advice needed!

sunflower

Football Manager 2005 maybe. But for me you cant beat Champ Man. Overrall its better for me anyhow, I cant wait for the new one.
JAck, FM 2005 is the next Champ Man. The Champ Man games from now on are that in name alone.

Sunflower get him FM 2005, if you need a hand let me know as I bought it pretty recently. It's basically the next one on from the one he's got, and is the best football manager game out there.

Edited by Jayden

• 2 weeks later...
JAck' date=' FM 2005 is the next Champ Man. The Champ Man games from now on are that in name alone.[/quote']

You sure? Ive been to all the game shops (Toys R Us, GAME, Gamestation) etc and they all say there will be two games from the companies that made CM. Apparently FM is a game from one half of the team behind Cm and there will be anther soon called CM 2005.

There were two games behind it in so much as that one company made the games, and another funded and produced and took a bit of credit for them.

The guys that created and made the game made FM 2005, the guys that weren't doing much more than promoting it and making money off it will be making CM 2005. So you've got the choice of a game made by the same people, which is the next in the series. Or you've got the choice of a game that is nothing more than a completely different game which has the name.

When the split was announced one side got the game engine, the other got the name. I'd take the quality of the game, over the name every time.

Yes it's true what Jayden says, Sports Interactive the devolpersof the the game have the rights to the game engine. Eidos the company that published Champ manager have the rights to the name.

I intend to have a real good football manager binge this next week with me being off work. It's a great game.

On a side note the devoplers of the new champ manager game also made a Football mangement game endorsed by Alex Fergerson and it was not great

nah The pro evo games are the best football games. Its such a shame though that the world refers to our national game as soccer

NFL2K5 overall captures the pure essence of what the NFL is all about.No other game out there IMO captures that.Not even the current Madden can hold a candle to NFL2K5. Not even close. :P

re read the thread Franchy' date=' the point I was trying to make was that you have been fooled by the thread title. Being a british based board Football refers to what you crazy kids call Soccer.[/quote']

In that case then I think the best Soccer game has always been FIFA from EA. I've always liked FIFA.(But NFL2K5 is still the best NFL game out right now)

iv always been a fan of fifa but since seeing pro evo 4 id definetly go for that, it looks much better

and you stupid fags who say things like

" but fifa has the real kits"

" they have the real names"

id rather play football than look at david beckhams sweaty madrid kit