1. 1. Who will Mohammed Hassan Squash?

• Val Venis
    • Hurricane
    • Steven Richards
    • Rosey
    • Tajiri
    • Todd Grisham
    • Other (please state who)

Hurricane because he is an American Superhero... He stand for all that is destable in the US etc etc....

Remember the last time the WWE/F got involved in a political angle that involved the middle east when Sgt Slaughter went all pro Iraq?

Remember how he got death threats?

Lets hope they don't push it too far with the whole shock TV crap again because there are enough nutters on the pro-US and pro-Arab side to cause crap if this character ain't dealt with right.

I think the whole thing should be dropped. Its just inflaming already strained race relations in the US. This entire premise is dumb. Its just taking the whole thing to far. If we were out of Iraq and it had been a while, I'd say okay. But I'm willing to bet this is going to piss off more then one soldier.

while i am worried about this gimmick think about how some of us (including me i think) reacted to Eugene before we actually saw him saying his gimmick was offensive... does anyone think he is now?

but of course this is closer to the bone but i hope they make it more tactful than it sounds.

Lets face it:The WWE gets its rocks off on any controversial subject.

while i am worried about this gimmick think about how some of us (including me i think) reacted to Eugene before we actually saw him saying his gimmick was offensive... does anyone think he is now?

but of course this is closer to the bone but i hope they make it more tactful than it sounds.

From guys sleeping with corpses to adultry to old ladies showing their boobs on live television;etc The WWE has always showed the most hilarious to the absolute most disturbing things to show on T.V. After everything they've done making fun of a retard with great mat skills is pretty tame for them to be honest.

Now we have a guy from Iraq thats putting down America during the time of war.Great class being shown there for the love of entertainment from the WWE.We go over there to show our support to our troops then we bring in an Iraqi character to futher downplay the stereotypes that people have about Iraqi people.(Hmmmm?)

Thats why I always say that America is one of the most two-faced,hypocritical countries on God's green Earth. The WWE never catches any flak from Parents all across the country for the things they do.And families go to see these guys in droves all over the country. (Not to mention how many millions of families watches it on T.V.)

But yet Janet Jackson has a slight accident during the Super Bowl(Thanks to Justin Timberlake pulling too hard) and its blowed up beyond belief. Beware of a Woman's breast on T.V. but when it comes to everything else turn the other cheek. What a country. :devil

Edited by The Franchise

Hassan's gimmick is no different to La Resistance's origional one. I don't think any gimmick in the WWE is offensive. Eugene is hardly a retard is he - he'd kick your ass. The most shocking thing I think i've seen on WWE is when Mae Young gave birth to that hand!