• badd blood
    • great american bash
    • vengence
    • summerslam
    • unforgiven
    • no mercy
    • taboo tuesday
    • survivor series

my favouite wwe payper view of the year was summerslam. personally i think the joint payper views are the best as they dont have stupid watches with the likes of hurricane or rico in them and i found summerslam the best ppv of the year in my opinion because it had exciting matches.

i disagree with wrestlemanis i thought it had a lot of rubbish matches

Chris Benoit vs. Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels, Eddie Guerrero vs. Kurt Angle, The Rock and Mick Foley vs. Batista, Randy Orton and Rick Flair, Christian vs. Chris Jericho, all good matches IMO, and The Undertaker vs. Kane & Brock Lesnar vs. Bill Goldberg for spectacle.

So you didn't like my pick but i can't even remeber what happened at yours, i couldn't even say what the Summerslam Main Event was???

Edited by The Gentleman

Two words for you boy....."DIVA DODGEBALL" I remember Summerslam now...but i had tried to wash it from my mind! There were some awful matches on Summerslam -

JOHN BRADSHAW LAYFIELD vs. THE UNDERTAKER, SPIKE, D-VON & BUBBA RAY DUDLEY vs. REY MYSTERIO, PAUL LONDON & BILLY KIDMAN, MATT HARDY vs. KANE, BOOKER T vs. JOHN CENA!

Kurt Angle vs Eddie was better at Mania, and Benoit vs Rand Orton is not as good as either of the matches these two were involved in at Mania, especially since the Mania Triple Threat is considered a match of the year contender and possibly the best triple threat match ever!

damn.. I was gonna ask this question after Armageddon . . sigh . .

anyway I haven't seen TGAB SS, RR and Vengeance yet, I get TGAB and SS for Christmas and I see RR and Vengeance another time.. I really loved WM XX but I dunno if it was my fave coz I loved em all.. I really liked TT a lot.. yeah I will go with WM XX but TT is close by..

Only two PPVs have actually been half decent this year. Bad Blood which wasnt the best but the HHH vs HBK Hell In a Cell and Eugene vs Coach made it better than the others and then theres no Mercy which was the best WWE PPV of the year no doubt. Kidman vs London was excellent and JBL vs Undertaker wasnt as bad as I was expecting

Only two PPVs have actually been half decent this year. Bad Blood which wasnt the best but the HHH vs HBK Hell In a Cell and Eugene vs Coach made it better than the others and then theres no Mercy which was the best WWE PPV of the year no doubt. Kidman vs London was excellent and JBL vs Undertaker wasnt as bad as I was expecting

The JBL / Taker match at No Mercy was a damn sight better effort that the Summerslam version

I don't know what you are on about, JBL has never been stiff in my opinion, I believe Batista nd Heidenriche were stiff but no way has Blackjack Bradshaw,Bradhsaw,JBL ever been stiff. I chose WMXX because of how exciting it is to watch, it is the biggest ppv for a reason and had some quality matches, Undertaker vs. Kane sticks out in my mind

Wrestlemania XX was the WWE PPV for 2004

I don't know what you are on about' date=' JBL has never been stiff in my opinion, I believe Batista nd Heidenriche were stiff but no way has Blackjack Bradshaw,Bradhsaw,JBL ever been stiff. I chose WMXX because of how exciting it is to watch, it is the biggest ppv for a reason and had some quality matches, Undertaker vs. Kane sticks out in my mind[/quote']

Better matches and overall a wonderful conclusion having Benoit become the champion.It gets no better than that.

Best matches of W XX:

1.The Triple Threat match for the title

2.Undertaker destroying Kane

3.Eddie vs.Angle

4.Goldberg vs. Brock(The stunners afterwards made the match)

5.Seeing the Ultimo Dragon almost fall on his ass as he made his way to the ring. :devil