What happened to K-Kwik?

hydro-epidemic

Yeah he was part of the stellar top line scene chasing Jarrett at one point. Their was him, AJ, Raven and Chris Harris all after the title. AJ got it and then through a series of confusing scenerios it fell upon Killings and then off again as Jarrett's booking went all screwy....

All I can say about the guy is he needs to stop changing his finisher! He's got yet another one now hasn't he? A version of the Rock Bottom/Book End?

Was alright, it did the job which was to take the title of the boring and not over Shamrock. Don't know what happened after he left the WWE, he just isn't the same in-ring. I saw him in NJPW as well, where I thought he'd be in his element due to the stiffness and submission based enviroment...

I was wrong lol.

If used sparingly he can be good. Roderick Strong and him are alright as a team if they let Jack just do his flippy thing as part of the double team or have Jack isolated and come back for the big finish after hot tagging Strong/Shelly/Aries....

Plus it's always fun when Steamboat/McGuiness/Walters/Stryker etc kick the crap out of him lol.

Still think the 630 is a cool finisher though. I can 450 and Shooting Star but I can't 630... wish I could...

I'm way to big to be doing stuff like that, the most i do is a Springboard Back Elbow and a Vader Bomb! LOL

I stick to suplexes and power moves when i wrestle, but i am a fan of high flyers (Hayabusa anyway, lol)

The only time i have liked Evans is in 6 man mayhem, but i expect a spot fest when i watch one of those matches so he fits in perfectly!!!

Anyone remember Edge and Christian mocking K-Kwik and Road Dogg for wearing ''bof'' t-shirts, classic moment :lol

And who could ever forget E&C's name for K-Kwik and Road Dogg, the Rapping Reackozodies :lol

I'll have to pull out the tape and watch it again :xyx

Edited by MARTIN316V1