The splittng of the Dudleys and the APA

K.J

So it seems the WWF have decided to split up the Dudley Boys and the APA.

Out of the four I would suggest that Bradshaw has the best chance for success and in a way I can see why the WWF would want to get him on his own.

I can't see what the Dudleys will do on their own, tme will tell I suppose but I can't see either of them doing anything.

AAAAAAGH why did they split up the Dudleys? They were the only tag team that wasnt getting boring even though theyd done it all.

I was praying, praying i tell you for the Hardys to split up. Matt would be a reasonably good heel given the right angle, but as a tag team i cant stand the Hardys, and that goddamn overrated Lita, the HHH of the Womens division.

I just hope they change their minds with the Dudleys, cause i dont want to see Bubba and D-von end up like the 2 Hollys.

As for the APA, they werent really going anywhere, so fair enough split them up, Farooq can hold his own as a Singles wrestler i think, along with the WWF probably wanting to push Bradshaw (because he has man breasts?)

I can see some roster trades. I think the Dudleys were only split so they could get over as faces. In a few weeks, I'm sure they will be back together, and this time as faces.

The APA are the oldest tag team in the WWF (Formed on the HeAt before Summerslam 98), and Farrooq can't do much on his own, so don't be too surprised if the APA are reunited too.

Guest Melissa

The APA will come back sooner or latter ,

something with the dudleys boys.

comman why wouldnt they come back ?

The APA is a kick @ss team.

Guest Michael

Ron Simmons (Farrooq ) was a highly succesfull singles star back in the old old old WCW , wining the world championship.

however as the wrestling genious jim from aberdeen said on talksport the best way to get bradshaw over as a singles wrestler would be to bring back uncle Zabakia. !