Photoshop Help

Jack

Dooes anyone know any good help sites for Photoshop? Ive been messing about with some tutorials but they dont explain the really basic things. I did a few pics I thought were good which were taken from tutorials but now I want to try something on my own and I'm struggling. When you make a new design, I dont know how to add pics onto it. Its the simple stuff im struggling with so any sites anyone?

Thanks

Set up a folder of PSDs, and add http://www.evolutiongfx.com to your favourites to download PSDs into your PSD folder. Then when you download a PSD, open it up, go to "Select > All", then "Edit > Copy", then close the image, open the image you wanna paste onto, and go to "Edit > Paste". Works with pictures too.

As for tutorials, just do a Google search. Experimenting is easy though. Just mess with the filters and your brushes (I advise you to download a few brushes to extend the collection), and add pics and PSDs. As soon as you get the hang of that, move on to cutting, and blending etc. Just experiment for starters though, to get yourself used to each feature. It was hard for me at first but now it's second nature.

Archived