WWF Event NEC woohoo

Verb

I have tickets to the NEC WWF event, it took me 12 minutes to get the tickets...woohooo!!!!

oh and Im going to be sitting in Block T row H for those interested in meeting The Verb (if you dont know what I look like I will be holding the Lesnarite sign)

The card for the Birmingham event looks like the Raw roster with SCSA (I know they always change the card) So is it SmackDown! in Scotland and Raw in England, followed the next day with the PPV? Will they be shown in the USA, UK or neither? (Raw & SmackDown!)

BTW, has anyone seen the new Raw logo? Its great!

I spent 3 hrs on the phone

Today on to be told that the WWF event at the SECC is sold out.Thats sucks so much.I was on from 9 o'clock and it was constantly engaged

Hmm, I didnt even try to get tickets for the SECC one, i couldnt even afford the £22 price, which was nice as well...I'm assuming/hoping they'll be back before Rebellion as well to do the same sort of plugging....

Anyway, I'm still sure its going to be just house shows, and itll probably be only one set of the roster....whether its Raw or Smackdown does anyone know? Or will they just send a mixture cause its a house show?

I woulda liked to have gone, but enjoy the show those who got tickets :)

Originally posted by Simon

Anyway, I'm still sure its going to be just house shows, and itll probably be only one set of the roster....whether its Raw or Smackdown does anyone know? Or will they just send a mixture cause its a house show?

The European Tour will be the Raw roster with the Smackdown! roster being used in Australia in August.

Raw Roster

The only seating plan of the NEC on ticketmaster is this

BIRMINGHAM NEC SEATING PLAN

Thats great because my seats look pretty decent, but the seating chart is for the "Spanish Riding School" I can't find the WWF Seating Plan, anyone know if the seating plan is the same as the above?

Edited by Cactus Jack

Originally posted by Cactus Jack

Raw Roster

The only seating plan of the NEC on ticketmaster is this

BIRMINGHAM NEC SEATING PLAN

Thats great because my seats look pretty decent, but the seating chart is for the "Spanish Riding School" I can't find the WWF Seating Plan, anyone know if the seating plan is the same as the above?

Does anyone know?