Hall of Fame

SideEffect

If u had to induct one member of wwe <past or present> who would it be and what do u think u would say to them on the podium

Mine of course would have to be Flair for him i would say with tears in my eyes i would say u are the man and from now on now one will be able to beat you , you are the man an u always will be

Ric Flair without question:The Greatest World Champion of all time.Period.

If u had to induct one member of wwe <past or present> who would it be and what do u think u would say to them on the podium

Mine of course would have to be Flair for him i would say with tears in my eyes i would say u are the man and from now on now one will be able to beat you , you are the man an u always will be

When you look up the definition of what a World Heavyweight Champion in pro wrestling is supposed to be all about you will find a picture of Ric Flair.

:worship "Whether you like or dont like it sit down and look at it because it is the best thing going today! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" :worship

:worship "To be the man WHOOOOOOOO!! you got to beat the man!" The Best of Ric Flair. :worship

Edited by The Franchise

It depends, if we're talking some general hall of fame then for sure, Flair would take top priority. In my opinion he's the greatest of all time. :xyx :lol

If we're talking on simply WWE then yes, he was good there, held world titles, won the rumble from almost the beginning, however I would say there are other WWE stars that would deserve it more than him in terms of what they achieved for that promotion. Not sure who a I don't know who is, and isn't already there but I'd say that Hogan, :thumbsup Bret Hart, :worship Shawn Michaels, :P Steve Austin, :devil the Rock, ;) the Undertaker :) and Andre the Giant :roll all deserve it based on WWE achievements more than Flair. In fact, add Piper, :lol Roberts :? and Dibiase :) to that list too as well as the Ultimate Warrior :lol . Not neccessarily guys I'm fans of, or guys that might not already be there as I pay no attention to the WWE's hall of fame after they inducted Pete Rose, but they'd all deserve a place in a WWE one I guess. There's probably lots of guys before the Hogan era but to be honest I don't know enough about them. I've seen some of them, but not others, and the ones I've seen I've never had the chance to watch over a concerted period of time. I've just seen one off matches and interviews and stuff.

Let us not forget Bruno Sammartino Jayden.

It depends, if we're talking some general hall of fame then for sure, Flair would take top priority. In my opinion he's the greatest of all time. :xyx :lol

If we're talking on simply WWE then yes, he was good there, held world titles, won the rumble from almost the beginning, however I would say there are other WWE stars that would deserve it more than him in terms of what they achieved for that promotion. Not sure who a I don't know who is, and isn't already there but I'd say that Hogan, :thumbsup Bret Hart, :worship Shawn Michaels, :P Steve Austin, :devil the Rock, ;) the Undertaker :) and Andre the Giant :roll all deserve it based on WWE achievements more than Flair. In fact, add Piper, :lol Roberts :? and Dibiase :) to that list too as well as the Ultimate Warrior :lol . Not neccessarily guys I'm fans of, or guys that might not already be there as I pay no attention to the WWE's hall of fame after they inducted Pete Rose, but they'd all deserve a place in a WWE one I guess. There's probably lots of guys before the Hogan era but to be honest I don't know enough about them. I've seen some of them, but not others, and the ones I've seen I've never had the chance to watch over a concerted period of time. I've just seen one off matches and interviews and stuff.

There are truly so many wrestlers past & present that should be in the WWE Hall of Fame. (Alive and deceased)

Edited by The Franchise