Another Big WWE Injury; RAW Rating

WWE

Aaron "Jesus" Aguilera was injured at the SmackDown! house show last night. If WWE thinks he cant go at Armageddon this Sunday, they have tonight to re-do the angle. It'll be tough without John Cena there though.

RAW scored a 3.9 rating last night for the fourth straight week.

Triple H was on the Best Damn Sports Show Period last night.

I was at the house show in Johnson City Tennessee on Monday the 6th where he got hurt. I was right there, 10 feet away. He threw Haas chest-first into the corner and did something to himself, (groin I believe), when he followed Haas in.

If he were faking it he would have done the typical overplay. The dude didn't. All of a sudden his eyes got wide and he stiffened instantly, like one would do weh extreme pain really does hit them. He went straight down from the pain and though he continued for a few minutes he lay on the mat for several minutes while Nick Patrick signalled for the trainers. Once he tried to get up but couldn't. He slid out of the ring on his stomach but even then he took his time, stopping twice. I felt bad for the guy.

how long have u been a fan, not long? lol I'll tell u ;)

House Shows r wot WWE used to be before there were RAW debuting and stuff like that... they r non-televised events and are non-storylines, just matches like HEAT and Velocity and u have to pay to get to the arena, like where jobbers have matches etc too

So let me get this straight. Cena wins the title, then has to make a movie, so they give it to Carlito, who gets injured. So Cena wins it back. His first opponent s Jesus. Who gets injured. That belts cursed I tell you. They shoud give it to Luther Reigns or Jindrak, do us all a favour.

I would of thought they are building cena vs. jesus now, because it sounds like they are trying to make it jesus that attacked cena at the bar. I don't know, I jus don't like Cena being the superstar getting the title back, they should vacate it.

RVD or Rey should win it. Give it to the guys who can actually put on a match. Haas would also be a good candidate but if it goes to Kenzo, Dupree or Holly it looks like it is the new European belt. The one no one gives a damn about. Jesus is a dire character who can't wrestle why let him challenge for the secondary belt when veterans like RVD, Rey, Chavo, Billy Kidman ,(notice it's the cruisers again floating around with no individual belt or storyline!)Haas or even Josh Mathews could challenge and put on a better match.

I agree, guys like RVD should be getting U.S. title shots not Calitto or Jesus.

RVD or Rey should win it. Give it to the guys who can actually put on a match. Haas would also be a good candidate but if it goes to Kenzo' date=' Dupree or Holly it looks like it is the new European belt. The one no one gives a damn about. Jesus is a dire character who can't wrestle why let him challenge for the secondary belt when veterans like RVD, Rey, Chavo, Billy Kidman ,(notice it's the cruisers again floating around with no individual belt or storyline!)Haas or even Josh Mathews could challenge and put on a better match.[/quote']

I agree, its like the cruiserweights gets shafted and the big boys steal all they thunder.Thank goodness for TNA's X division. Where real cruiserweights are showcased. :xyx

Whats really funny is that both Calitto and Jesus hasnt been in the WWE that long.

Poor jesus he was just injured' date=' nad he got injured again. i dont know how long he will last.[/quote']

Both guys gets thrown right into the U.S. title picture,hasnt been in the WWE that long,and already they are on the injured list.(Waste of time and money)

This is one of the reason why guys like these should be on Velocity and Sunday Night Heat for awhile before bringing them to the big dance on Smackdown. Guys like RVD,Booker T,Rene Dupree,Mysterio,and a few others should be way ahead on the title shot list than these guys.

Yes John Cena had to go off and do a movie.No problem with that.But there are so many other guys already established in that locker room the WWE could've given the U.S.title to.You know it and they know it too.

The point of belts like the US title is to provide a stepping stone to the higher levels such as the main event. Look at all the new champs in the past 15 years, how many of them did NOT hold the IC title first? Undertaker, JBL, erm... anyone else?

The belt shouldn't be just handed to someone like Booker or RVD because they're not good enough to win the world title. It's supposed to be a prestigious belt, not some booby prize for main event wannabes.

Giving it to Carlito was the best thing they've done with the title. Cena is now above the level so shouldn't have it, he should be moving into the main event picture. People like Carlito, Haas, Dupree, and other young guys should be fighting for the US title.

Ed

Guys like Calitto deserve to be U.S. champ and RVD doesnt? Thats some bull----!

The point of belts like the US title is to provide a stepping stone to the higher levels such as the main event. Look at all the new champs in the past 15 years, how many of them did NOT hold the IC title first? Undertaker, JBL, erm... anyone else?

The belt shouldn't be just handed to someone like Booker or RVD because they're not good enough to win the world title. It's supposed to be a prestigious belt, not some booby prize for main event wannabes.

Giving it to Carlito was the best thing they've done with the title. Cena is now above the level so shouldn't have it, he should be moving into the main event picture. People like Carlito, Haas, Dupree, and other young guys should be fighting for the US title.

Ed

Carlitto cant even hold a candle to RVD in a wrestling ring.So what makes him above and beyond RVD when it comes to the U.S. title? RVD is the 2nd coming of Shawn Michaels. In every way RVD is as gifted as Shawn Michaels.He would make a great champ.

If the WWE had any brains they would put the U.S. title or the WWE title around RVD's waist.Overall hes one of the best pure wrestlers on Smackdown. Calitto was basically what we call a WWE rehash of Razor Ramon.(I dont care if he is Colon's kid he doesnt deserve to be a champion above RVD IMO) :roll