Talk Wrestling Online Rules updated

Kam

Hey,

I've changed part of the forum rules page at TWO:

Breaking the rules...

If a forum member breaks any of the rules the normal procedure will be to:

1) Give warning(s) by either email or as a private message

2) Cool-off period for 7 days (This will disable the forum members account for 7 days, they will be notified by email with the reasons why)

3) Cool-off period for 30 days (This will disable the forum members account for 30 days, they will be notified by email with the reasons why)

4) Permanent Ban (Forum member will be notified by email with the reasons why)

To:

Breaking the rules…

If a forum member breaks any of the rules at Talk Wrestling Online, below are some of the actions that will be taken by the moderators/admins:

Warning – A warning will be either given in a thread, private message (PM) or email.

Cool-off periods – A member will be “cooled-off” by having their forum member user account disabled for either 3, 7, 15 or 30 days.

Permanent Ban – The member will be banned from the forums for good.

Each case will be dealt with on its own merits, the moderators/admins will decide on the severity of the punishment.

The new one has more cool-off periods listed, as I like them...plus it shows the members its not going to necessarily work in any type of order like the first one sounds like.

So for example depending on how bad the rule breaking was I could choose to either put a user on 3, 7, 15 or 30 days cool-off.

:xyx

Archived