Picks for a dinner party?

Anime Otaku

Title says it all... only restriction is there is only 5 picks allowed but you can pick anyone from any time alive or dead, I got the idea for thistalking to a friend not 2 seconds before making this thread

My Picks: JFK, Quentin Tarentino, MLK, Winston Churchill (during WW2) and Marilyn Monroe

Her picks: Sting, Scott Speedman (actor), Amelia Earhart(first female long distance pilot who subsequently disappeared during a flight), Queen Elizabeth 1st and a carpenter's son from Nazerth with the initials J.C.

For my deep and meaningful evening with people that have been an influence on me

Jim Morrison, Terry Allen (Magnum TA), Amy Lee, Phil Anselmo, Bill Hicks

For my fun night of people that I just think rule

Simon Cowell, Laurence Llewellyn-Bowen, Olivia love, Richard Whiteley, Brad Pitt (but he'd have to be dressed as Louis from Interview, and playing the character all night)

Edited by Jayden

Callista Flockheart, Victoria Beckham, Kate Moss, Beyonce Knowles and Lara Flynn Boyle. The discussion wouldn't be up to much, but I'm living on a student's budget so they'd be perfectly happy to share a side salad between them, saving me vital cash.

I would only choose 1 wrestler, otherwise I'd sound boring, so out of Mick Foley, Kurt Angle and Steve Austin I decided that be the best option would be Foley. Also I'd invite Ricky Gervais, Freddy Mercury, Chiaki Kuriyama who plays Gogo in Kill Bill Vol. 1.

And William Shakespear so I could kick that guy in the nuts for all the misery he's caused the millions of school kids.