Shanoon Moore

Bluestiger99

After seeing his recent win in the Six man tag, and his new move The Mooregasm, I was wondering if he was finally going to get a push. He's got good talent and mic skills, he's just being used as a jobber though. I really think he could go places if booked properly. Of course we do know how WWE use cruiserweights though.

Shannon Moore needs to go where he would be more appriciated like T.N.A.

After seeing his recent win in the Six man tag' date=' and his new move The Mooregasm, I was wondering if he was finally going to get a push. He's got good talent and mic skills, he's just being used as a jobber though. I really think he could go places if booked properly. Of course we do know how WWE use cruiserweights though.[/quote']

He would be perfect for the X division. :thumbsup

He is a nifty little cruiserweight thats for sure. Moore doses have loads of talent and ability as well, the problem is that he doesnt stand out like some of the other CWs in the WWE, for example Tajiri, Rey, Chavo etc etc. Due to the nature of the WWE when it comes to cruisers, they need something to make them stand out in the land of the giants, Moore just doesnt have that. Dont get me wrong, he is great in the ring, but his gimmick needs a huge turnaround, otherwise he will remain Velocity fodder (until he goes to japan or TNA).

I think Moore deserves another push after his Mattitude Follower gimmick. He's a talented 'Cruiser with amazing ability and a great move-set all he needs is a new gimmick as a way of getting over with the fans. The only thing I'm not sure about is whether he should be a face or a heel?

I would put Shannon Moore as one of the top cruiserweights in the WWE for in ring talent. For me him and Paul London are definately two of the very best on the whole Smackdown roster. But he does need a gimmick overhaul!

wow someone needs some :help shannon and paul are some great talents but u cant sAY they are the best on smackdown what about umm lets say chavo or rey . to me shannon and paul are to green and if they were to get a push they would fall apart

At the moment i'd have to say for crowd pops then yeah ok rey wins it. But if the wwe let them all cut loose with no limitations on style then i don't think rey would come out on top. My money would be on london to steal the show. Some of the ROH stuff with daniels and low ki was absolutely awesome (one of their triple threat matches managing o reinstate my enthusiasm for werstling after the wwe punch kick style was starting to suck it from my very being)

How has Mysterio been kept down? Main eventing with Angle....acting as top face on SD in others absence....winning the CW title constantly.....winning tag titles more then once. If he was 100% fully fit as others have said including myself earlier and the CW's were allowed to go to their best then Rey would not come out top. Thats not a slate on the guy his body has just taken its toll, and he is seen to be the best in a WWE ring because he has adapted best to the WWE style of CW wrestling more then the others....but its no coincidence that hes been fighting that style the longest as well. It was shown with Ultimo who did not suit Vinnie's style.

I think Shannon should have another push, but WWE use cruiserweights in a very weird way, they had spike as cruiserweight champion for a long time, but now maybe shannon, billy kidman and jamie knoble can all get the push they deserve in the wwe