matches your expecting at Mania?

Fletch

Theres a lot of debarcle at the moment over whats going to happen at Mania and what not and i thought it would be good to get everyones idea of what they think the overall card will look like

This isnt what you WANT to see its what you THIINKWILL HAPPEN

World Title

Triple H vs Randy Poorton

Edge vs Shawn Michaels

BahTeesTah vs Ric Flair

Kurt Angle vs Undertaker

thats all i can think of right now

I thnk that they will round up the remaining tag teams/cobble together soem new ones and "treat" us to 2 more fatal fourway titles like last year.

SD: Bashams vs Rey/RVD vs Kenzo/Rene vs Dudleys

Raw: La Resistance vs the s.h.i.t heroes vs Regal/Eugene vs another team

Both matches will again be rubbish.

HHH vs Orton (too predictable!)

Kurt vs Undertaker (title match)

Some kind of peculiar alliance between Mean Gene and Heidenreich

Cena vs JBL (that will be JBL showing Cena how to use the mic in a you're a thug, I'm a classy Wall Street guy type of angle)

A Raw diva match between their remaining 4 wrestlers, for the title (Lita wins)

A SD "match" of some kind between 4 dolly birds

i think angle will come back into the title hunt soon as hes been out for a little while and hes my tip to wins this years royal rumble i also think taker will win at armaggedon

so i agree with that match about taker and angle

and orton vis triple h will happen at least i think

Angle allegedly made some comment about how he and the Undertaker are the biggest stars on SD and you need to see the big guns going at it at Wrestlemania, hence why people suspect that match.

Also, as Shelton says Kurt has been out of the title picture for ages now and lots of people reckon Undertaker will be given another title run before he retires (I agree with that reasoning, I just don't think that he will be retiring anytime soon)

I actually think we might see Shawn Michaels versus Kurt Angle after Kurt's comments at the Survivor Series where he said he'd make HBK tap out in seconds. It'd be a kind of dream match and probably the only remaining match you could have which would be totally new and fresh.

HBK versus The Rock would be another good one although I'm not sure if there is word on whether The Rock will be at WrestleMania.

I think HHH vs. Randy orton is definate, I think the Undertaker will be cahmpion at wm but i also heard a rumour from somewhere that the undertaker and kane are teaming to face snitsky & heidenriche, I can see this happening because of the chat between snitsky and heidenriche at survivor series. Also in my opinion, I think the Rock will be at mania

I actually think we might see Shawn Michaels versus Kurt Angle after Kurt's comments at the Survivor Series where he said he'd make HBK tap out in seconds. It'd be a kind of dream match and probably the only remaining match you could have which would be totally new and fresh.

HBK versus The Rock would be another good one although I'm not sure if there is word on whether The Rock will be at WrestleMania.

As it's in LA, I'd guess he will deign to make the trip down the road from Hollywood to grace us with his presence. He's a bit like Darren Anderton old Rocky, instead of only being fit in a year ending in a major championship, he only wrestles in a month including Wrestlemania.

Hows about sometime in Feb Smackdown comes from San Antonio, Michaels comes out to take Kurt's hometown hero challenge and prevails, meaning Kurt has to pursue him for 2 months to win his medals back at 'mania by making him tap?

Hows about sometime in Feb Smackdown comes from San Antonio, Michaels comes out to take Kurt's hometown hero challenge and prevails, meaning Kurt has to pursue him for 2 months to win his medals back at 'mania by making him tap?

Was a couple of days ahead in that idea Keith...

http://www.talkwrestlingonline.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16659&page=1

But hey maybe great minds think alike....

As for my predictions... Well I think its HBK v Angle and Batista v Flair at the mo. Ain't gonna comment on the World Title until the next two Raws have pased (for UK viewers), and as for Smackdown? JBL v one of Eddie and Booker...

I think the predictions you made Keith are pretty much correct, a multi team match where they scrape the barrell....

And then add some pointless musical performances, a T&A match/segment and the apperance of a movie star of C list variety and you've got Mania XXI.