Disturbing Scenes.

eyes_adrift

I have always had this thing where i don't get freaked out by films but rather it's individual scenes that get me.

Like the messed up bunny/warthog thing giving someone a blow job in The Shining always freaked me when i was a kid.

Most of all though rape scenes seem to get me worse than anything else,most of the time i just can't handle them and in some films it does'nt get to me.

Which is strane because i love really violent gore films and don't even care except for the odd wince and an ow here and there.

It all depends on the realism like in Last House On The Left it does'nt get me but i can't watch I Spit On Your Grave, anyway i was just wondering if anyone else has certain scenes that they just can't handle.

Theres no one particular scene that gets to me, but I watch a lot of horrors and sometimes when u just know something has to happen but happens before or after you expect it that really gets me. Oh and any scene with rats, they scare me whitless.

xXx

There's a whole chunk of Pulp Fiction that disturbs me. I'm sure Ving Rhames is a nice enough guy' date=' but to do that to him...Eeeeew.[/quote']

Ditto, what the hell caused Tarantinoto go there! Sick f**k!

Also gotta agree on the 'Squeel Piggy' bit of Deliverance and the bit in the Shining where the rather nice women that Jack Nicholson thinks he's pulled turns into that rotten hag... :sick

Catch-22 where Snowdon spills his guts, quite literally as well... Intestines freak me the hell out....

the scene in resevior dogs where mr.blonde cuts the cops ear off. not the part they normally show' date=' but the alternate camera angles you can access on the dvd, where they actually show mr.blonde cutting into the ear. that one got my stomach tingling.[/quote']

If you didn't like that one Muta, then you won't want to watch Chopper.

That has some pretty violent, disturbing scenes in it, which also includes Mark "Chopper" Read having his ear cut off.

It's quite gritty but also equally funny in a dark way.

Here's my favourite part in the film,

"No I did not drive him to the hospital because that would have defeated the purpose of shooting him in the first place"

- Chopper.

Also there is a scene of him getting repeatably stabbed in the stomach. I don't know how they managed it but the guy actaully looked like the knife was going in and out of him, leaving the wounds open and everything.

Get to see it, you can pick it up for a few quid these days from HMV or Music Zone.

Muta you must have one weak as hell stomach as the alternate versions were done with basic props not even remotly made realistic looking.

as for me... possible the paedo scene in battle royale or the reaction to the light house scene in BR... actually the whole premise of the movie makes the whole thing disturbing

If you didn't like that one Muta, then you won't want to watch Chopper.

That has some pretty violent, disturbing scenes in it, which also includes Mark "Chopper" Read having his ear cut off.

It's quite gritty but also equally funny in a dark way.

Here's my favourite part in the film,

"No I did not drive him to the hospital because that would have defeated the purpose of shooting him in the first place"

- Chopper.

Also there is a scene of him getting repeatably stabbed in the stomach. I don't know how they managed it but the guy actaully looked like the knife was going in and out of him, leaving the wounds open and everything.

Get to see it, you can pick it up for a few quid these days from HMV or Music Zone.

My favourite part is when Chop attacks Keithy in the prison by repeatedly stabbing him in the face.

Really well done.

Edited by eyes_adrift

Ear chopping ? Pfffft.

Ichi the Killer goes one better with its loving scenes of tongue chopping, meat-hook yakuza frying, arm pulling, slicing and dicing. And it's still not particularly disturbing.

I know what you mean!

I have never understod why people find Ichi disturbing.

Oh! I got one! This one truly is disturbing!

I know what you mean!

I have never understod why people find Ichi disturbing.

Remember the movie"Misery?" The scene when she takes two cinder blocks,puts James Caan's foot between them,takes a sledgehammer and breaks his foot sideways with it. I dont care how many times you see that scene you can feel the pain. I fall to the floor screaming in pain when I see it.:eek

the scene in resevior dogs where mr.blonde cuts the cops ear off. not the part they normally show' date=' but the alternate camera angles you can access on the dvd, where they actually show mr.blonde cutting into the ear. that one got my stomach tingling.[/quote']

Yep i seen that , not too disturbing but stilll not nice , Films dont "disturb" me as such , one only part of a film named Exorcist whichi i am suprised has'nt been mentioned from what i read, well this bit is where its silen and this girl is just white , for couple seconds thats only film scene that ever was abit alarming to me

It has to be the scene frm American History X., where the racist puts the blacks guys head on the curb and stands on it. Thats the worst thing Ive ever seen, because the sound, slow mo made it look so real which I dont usually get from films.

Yeah, I saw that too. That was truly hard to watch as well as hear.

It has to be the scene frm American History X.' date=' where the racist puts the blacks guys head on the curb and stands on it. Thats the worst thing Ive ever seen, because the sound, slow mo made it look so real which I dont usually get from films.[/quote']

I cant even imagine seeing that happen to someone.Even though it was a movie that looked pretty disturbing.To put a man's mouth on the edge of a sidewalk and stomp on it is as hanious as it gets.

Plus let us not forget it was also disturbing watching that big latino hit Edward Norton from behind while 3 guys held him down in the shower rape scene. :eek "Talk about dont drop the soap." :help

i loved that movie and while it was hard hitting i didn't find it shocking as to me it was all about storytelling and not shock value unlike say fight club's violent scenes ('i wanted to destroy something beautiful')

I bloody hate Fight Club.

Iin my eyes it is one of the most over rated films ever, and the ending was terrible.

Remember the movie"Misery?" The scene when she takes two cinder blocks,puts James Caan's foot between them,takes a sledgehammer and breaks his foot sideways with it. I dont care how many times you see that scene you can feel the pain. I fall to the floor screaming in pain when I see it.:eek

I love that scene man.

It still gets me every time.

Yep i seen that ' date=' not too disturbing but stilll not nice , Films dont "disturb" me as such , one only part of a film named Exorcist whichi i am suprised has'nt been mentioned from what i read, well this bit is where its silen and this girl is just white , for couple seconds thats only film scene that ever was abit alarming to me[/quote']

Are you talking about the Demon's face that appears for a little while and goes.