How Are You Going To Die

Taki

Maybe this is a bit morbid but has anyone ever thought of HOW they are going to die, after the little thing of death clock (which im praying is deffinately wrong) I started thinking that obviously no great tradgey is going to befall me (unfortunately) I'll probably die of old age. Id like a more extravagant death but well we dont get what we want all the time.

So how are you going to die, quick and painless quick and painful or dragged out disease or some nasty accident.

xXx

Yes its very morbid and a question that I dont think deserves an answer necessarily, not from me at least. I sat and watched my grandad sit and die a slow and painful death for 3 months last year and it was horrific and easily the worst thing Ive ever seen in my life. I do not ever wish that on anyone even my worst enemy.

If you go to http://www.thespark.com then you can do a death test there....

Its more in-depth then the death clock and at the end it gives you a summary of the ways you most likely to die....

As far as wondering how your gonna die, well its human. Due to my mums serious illness that she's had since I was 3 well I've been scared of death, simple as... Well I was till I was 12 and then I got over it. But for what... 9 years I was terrified that my mum would die in the night when I could save her, and that she'd go in hospital and I wouldn't be able to say goodbye....

Then I began to reflect majorly on my own mortality, seriously and deeply and it set me over the edge. When I was 11 I was starting a new and terrifing experiance, High School! Add to the fact that my mum had been in hospital for nealry 2 years straight constantly on the brink and my sisters and half brother had flown the coup, I just felt alone and vunerable....

So I did what any sane person did... I had a nervous breakdown...

I addressed my fears and worked hard to get over it. And now I'm not scared of it. I challenged it head on and I won.

So do something incredibly stupid and controlled. I bungie jumped, I did a somersault of a bridge into a river, just crazy stuff to prove that life is fun and I won't die young...

Well according to that sparks death test thing im gonna be killed. 23% chance of dying from homicide. Great so Im gonna be 104 and then someones gonna pop me off. Why wait so long, couldnt they do it when im 44, Whats the point killing a 104 year old, im not gonna exactly be dangerous then am I.

xXx

Cancer, most likely testicular (because God hates me), or Heart Attack, Heart problems run in my family.

Almost certain I'm not making it past 60 :)

So thats why I'm living by the motto, live fast die young... though I wouldn't say I'm living anywhere near as fast as the motto would demand :P

According to the death test, I will die almost 2 weeks after my birthday on Tuesday, April 12th 2044. Which makes me 57 years old.

Most likely from Cancer or Alcoholism. Not my ideal death.

My way of dying would be by over-excitement. At least I'd die happy.

I did this earlier. Apparently I'll be off in 2033, but we'll see. I don't really fancy old age much so I think if I went when I just about still had all of my faculties, but had lived a decent life up to that point, that would be good. I had been thinking about my own mortality a lot recently anyway, I don't know if it's the time of year that makes other people consider theirs as well, but I think I could maybe accept death myself but the thought of someone close to me going would be much harder to handle. According to that though I'll be fifty-three when I go, I thought I'd make it to about fifty-eight, so that's more or less the same thing I suppose! I think you just have to get on with things rather than take this kind of vague internet resource very seriously.

I get like that at this time of year hence this thread, but then I'm always doing stupid things to see how much i can defy the rules of mortality, also known as a walking disaster area, Ive just realised I probably bring on all my painful events due to trying to rush my life. I dont want to live to be too old its not right.

xXx

I never want to die. We only get one life and wishing it away isnt right IMO. If your on your death bed age 50, you wouldnt be dissappointed at not seeing Grand Childeren? Or growing old with someone you love?

I would.

I cant see why anyone would want to die early anyhow. I mean think of the fun in Retirement homes, and bedbaths lol.

I would not call bed baths fun I'd call them degrading, I want to die with some dignity and going into a nursing home is one of my biggest fears, every old member of my family has died in a nursing home so I really would like to avoid them.

I aint wishing my life away either just dont want to live to 104 whats the point being that old, and I guess main problem for me would be grey hair false teeth and wrinkles lots and lots of wrinkles, I dont want to look hagard and horrid.

xXx