What has the WWF done to Booker T???

Dead Crow

What has the WWF done to this guy??? In WCW, he was an awesome talent feuding in great matches with Chris Benoit over the US(?) title. By the end of WCW's days, he was a competant, respectable World Champion. Then he joined WWFe. He instantly handed the US belt to Kanyon (point being?) and began jobbing to The Rock while Shane McMahon overshadowed Booker T like most of the McMahons do (and so well, which isnt a good thing but an extremely BAD thing.). And now what??? He's fighting over SHAMPOO for god's sake. What's next? Are they gonna be fighting over hairspray? or Gel? or god forbid, WIGS. WWF need to do something with him.

I say turn him Babyface again and have him feud with Angle, or Jericho. If not, feud him with RVD for the IC belt or put him with Benoit when he ruturns.

What do you guys think???

Everyone is waiting for him to be a face, and when the draft has calmed down and everything is settled, I think we will see the fan favourite Booker T.

I think we will too.

But lets be honest, whilst this is a thread about what the WWF have done with Booker T, how many other guys does this apply to?

They seem to be copying WCW's mistakes, not learning from them. They are wasting talent right left and centre.

As much as I agree about the WWF's misshandling of Booker T, I think it's an absolute crime the way that Chris Kanyon has been treated.

Here's a guy with so much talent and he's never really had the opportunity to headline shows.

Hopefully he'll be in for a monster push upon his return.

I think there are a lot more guys that are being misused in the WWF that deserve a push than Kanyon, as much as he might be class. Lance Storm, Rhyno, Justin Credible etc. probably deserve one more.

Anyway, the point i was gonna make is, does nobody else find Booker T. entertaining as a heel? The Spineroonie, the 5 time thing and stuff like "Who?"...I think he's great to watch....He could still be excellant as a heel if the WWF decided to push him a bit harder....Nobody agree?

Booker definetly needs to turn face now.He got a pretty huge pop for the spineroni at WrestleMania.

At the moment he's too comical as a heel to get a big push.Comical heels hardly ever get invloved in big pushes for the main belt

I think Booker T has added to his repertoire since joing the WWF he has always had the in ring abilitys but since joining the WWF he has added the catchphrases and the element of comedy to his character which makes him a lot more entertaining than he was in WCW although his recent feud with Edge was based on shampoo i found some of his interviews quite funny.Two of his recent quotes that made me laugh were

"course im intelligent see i wear glasses"

and

"ive been studying Einstiens theory of relatives"

arf arf :D :D :D :D

Kanyon has been used fine by the WWF, far from an absolute crime. To be honest he got a much bigger part to play than I ever thought he would. I think he's great and was underused by WCW, but bearing in mind the bigger and more talented roster the WWF had when he joined his status here was at least as high as that in WCW.

Rhyno was also getting some pretty big matches before he was out. Feuding with Jericho, he's beaten Kane etc.

But there's a huge list of guys, which is really the problem. You can't overnight make Lance Storn, Kanyon, Rhyno, Edge, Test, Christian, Jericho, Booker, Benoit, Kane, Credible, Awesome etc etc into bigger stars than they already are. The main event is already crowded.

I fully agree with what everyone said about the overcrowded Roster holding people back

I just hope that this Roster Split - sorry, Brand Extension - helps to elevate the likes of Kanyon, Storm, Rhyno, et al.

There's enough talent that could make for credible headliners in the WWF, the problem is whether or not they get elevated properly.

Let's hope that the potential headliners get a better push than Jericho did.