Training for 2005

MAD_MIKE

The last traing session of 2004 will be this coming sunday December 12th. We will reopen the training school Jan 9th 2005. Incase we dont see you Happy Christmas and a great New Year. If we dont see you for ages Happy easter and Halloween!

MADSTER

Guest Whatboy

Decision

Hey, I came to watch training a couple of weeks ago, and I'm planning to go this week :) Just wondering now if it is worth waiting till next year before starting? :help

Hey' date=' I came to watch training a couple of weeks ago, and I'm planning to go this week :) Just wondering now if it is worth waiting till next year before starting? :help[/quote']

Probably wouldn't make any difference when you started really, seems like we've always got new starters every week...

- Matt

Training after a show is usually quite slow as we spend most the time complaining how knackered we are. Of course, this is always a good time to talk individually to Majik and Psycho Steve if there are some particular moves you want to go over.

I would reccomend you start this Sunday as its a good way to familarize yourself with the trainers and a nice way to ease yourself into things.

:thumbsup