What Phone/Ringtone have you got?

Fletch

Just wondering thought i would start this thread

Ive got one of those massive NEC e6161vs on 3 Pay As You Go. Got plenty of mp3s on there but i wanna get a new memory stick to store more and at a higher bit rate.

in terms of ringtone Ive got a selection. Currently I have Evolution as my voice calls, Carlito for text messages and JBL's Longhorn for Video calls

Im still looking for a good phone. I think Im gonna try and find that NEC one Fletcher has. When I do get one, can anyone tell me where to find Snoop Dogg, and 50 Cent voicemail thingy? I saw this on some site a bit back but cant find it now. I was gonna bookmark it

Jack getting one of these phones is like gold dust. keep trying everywhere i dont think theyre bad for the price at all as long as you keep them topped up every month theyre brilliant. I wasted 2.50 on a tone for it when I can just import them onto my phones memory via the Memory Stick.

look everywhere for the phones, theyre hard to get, Superdrug, Woolies, Carphone Warehouse, Comet etc all sell them its a case of them being in stock

Jack getting one of these phones is like gold dust. keep trying everywhere i dont think theyre bad for the price at all as long as you keep them topped up every month theyre brilliant. I wasted 2.50 on a tone for it when I can just import them onto my phones memory via the Memory Stick.

look everywhere for the phones, theyre hard to get, Superdrug, Woolies, Carphone Warehouse, Comet etc all sell them its a case of them being in stock

Fletch, I managed to get this same phone and also ended up buying a ringtone, Boulevard Of Broken Dreams by Greenday. But i'm intrigued how you use the memory stick? I'm a bit thick so how would you do that? Cheers :)

Well if you have a memory stick slot in your pc just shove it in and copy and paste into the audio folder etc. If not then Im pretty sure you can do the same with the USB cable and the cd they give you but since my pc is royally screwed i cant install the program to transfer data

My phone is a Sony Ericsson T610, and i have various ringtones for various people. They include the themes to Stargate, Red Dwarf and the A-Team. I also have Daydream Believer, Boulevard Of Broken Dreams, American Idiot, Walk Idiot Walk and so much more.

Samsung E600, my little silver beauty with video and camara abilitys on 02 pay as you go...

Ringtone? Partyboy theme from Jackass, Enter Sandman by Metallica, Gay Bar by Electric 6 or Nothing Else Matters by Metallica as well. Just depends on whose ringing me what gets played.

Don't ever go to andmore.net as they give you 500 txts per month for £3 a month... Lies! There always trying to pinch my credit! And I can't find a way to get rid of the service even though I haven't paid the fee nor used messages for 2 months...

Shall have to ring 02 or get a new sim card.

Well to be fair Welsh, I didn't get one till I was 17 and that was just so my mum and dad and girlfriend could keep tabs on me....

But once you get one they tend to become a big part of your life with bills, credit, ringtone collecting etc... Never mind the ordeal of trying to text whilst very very drunk...