Buying from Shopzone? Living in the UK?

Dickie Hyde

This has been bugging me for ages now so I just had to make a post about it. As a WWE memorabilia collector, there's a lot of stuff that I would like which is for sale on WWE Shopzone, and not the Euroshop version.

Now I have no problem getting the money for the stuff I want, so with the international shipping I'm really looking to buy in bulk.

Anyway, has anyone ever done this? And if so, what was the outcome?

It just confuses me when you look at their FAQ and it mentions customs tax fees and then maybe having to ring your local customs office to collect your goods...

Could anyone help me out here at all please?

Cheers,

SCSA

I bought a replica Wolrd Heavyweight Title belt from the US Shopzone, and even with the shipping it worked out cheaper than Euroshop. As for the customs tax, i never experienced it, my belt came to my door and that was it. Maybe it depends on the country? But my experience with it was ok.

I bought a replica Wolrd Heavyweight Title belt from the US Shopzone' date=' and even with the shipping it worked out cheaper than Euroshop. As for the customs tax, i never experienced it, my belt came to my door and that was it. Maybe it depends on the country? But my experience with it was ok.[/quote']

Cheers Alan and as your from Essex too I've got my faith in you ;)

Just out of interest, who's name did you have on that belt? And how much did you pay for it over all? :)

Just out of interest, who's name did you have on that belt? And how much did you pay for it over all? :)

I had it blank, i fact i am regretting as of late. And it worked out to around £170 inclusive of the postage.

There are additional charges when you buy stuff from abroad, I know people who have had to pay extra for DVDs etc - I think it depends on the cost of the goods plus if your lucky or not :P Sometimes people will get caught, other times you'll get away with it.

Ive noticed Shopzone seems to be a bit more unforgiving than some places. With the Liquid Blue TNA shirts, im not buying any until i can buy them in bulk because the shipping is more than the shirts.

Ive not experienced anything with stuff Ive actually bought though, dvds ive never had to pay any costs when ordering through dvdboxoffice who operate in Canada. Theyre brilliant but Shopzone Ive not bought a thing from as I was offput by the shipping costs

GEEZE ALAN! The shipping table on Shopzone suggests that you had to pay $159 in P+P for your belt?

Thats gone up, because the total on my credit card bill was just over £170. Maybe the dollar was just very very poor at the time, but thats all it cost me.

As for the nameplate, i could get one, but i just cant be bothered at the moment.