TWO Best PPV Match: WrestleMania XX

Chris2K

Best Match at WMXX?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Best Match at WMXX?

• US Title Match: John Cena vs. Big Show
    • World Tag Team Title Match: Booker T & RVD vs. Dudleys vs. La Resistance vs. Cade & Jindrak
    • Christian vs. Chris Jericho
    • Handicap Match: Evolution (Orton, Flair, Batista) vs. The Rock n' Sock Connection
    • Playboy Evening Gown Match: Torrie Wilson and Sable vs. Miss Jackie and Stacy Keibler
    • Cruiserweight Title Open
    • RAW vs. SmackDown! Match: Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar (Steve Austin as referee)
    • WWE Tag Team Title Match: Rikishi & Scotty vs. Bashams vs. Benjamin & Haas vs. The APA
    • Women's Title Match or Head Shaved: Victoria vs. Molly Holly
    • WWE Heavyweight Title Match: Eddie Guerrero vs. Kurt Angle
    • RAW vs. SmackDown! Match: Kane vs. The Undertaker
    • World Heavyweight Title Match: Chris Benoit vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H

Finalists so far:

Hulk Hogan/Mr. T vs. Roddy Piper/Paul Orndorff (WM1)

The British Bulldogs vs. Greg Valentine and Brutus Beefcake (WM2)

Ricky Steamboat vs. Randy Savage (WM3)

Randy Savage vs. Ted DiBiase (WM4)

Hulk Hogan vs. Randy Savage (WM5)

Ultimate Warrior vs. Hulk Hogan (WM6)

Ultimate Warrior vs. Randy Savage (WM7)

Bret Hart vs. Roddy Piper (WM8)

Shawn Michaels vs. Tatanka (WM9)

Shawn Michaels vs. Razor Ramon (WM10)

Shawn Michaels vs. Diesel (WM11)

Shawn Michaels vs. Bret Hart (WM12)

Bret Hart vs. Steve Austin (WM13)

Steve Austin vs. Shawn Michaels (WM14)

Steve Austin vs. The Rock (WM15)

Edge and Christian vs. The Hardys vs. The Dudleys (WM2000)

Steve Austin vs. The Rock (WMX7)

The Rock vs. Hollywood Hogan (WMX8)

So torn, so torn....

I loved Jericho v Christain and the turn at the end of the very tastey heel Trish *drools* but the match could have been given longer...

I also loved Eddie v Angle as two of my all time in ring idols of this last 5 years had a great match full of action, actual wrestling (take note Brock and Berg) and what a finish! Eddie Guerrero mark out moment for me there...

But the Main Event was all kinds of awesome, everyone brought their A-Games and when those A-games belong to HHH, HBK and Benoit you know its a ***** effort. Awesome emotion, wrestling, drama and the ending that no one predicted. If Benoit won we all thought HBK would tap but no, the Kaiser himself HHH tapped to the CCF in the middle of the ring!

I did somersaults around the room as Eddie and Benoit stood there holding the World Titles of their brands, finally at the pinacle of wrestling where they belong!

This WM totally sucked in truth. It's a 2 way battle for me, rather Christian/Y2J or The Main Event.

If your a True Benoit mark (unlike me it has to be said, although I respect him alot) you'll vote for the main event but for me Christian/Y2J was probably the best match on the card so I voted for it. :)

This was crap!!! It could have been so much more.

Goldberg vs Brock should have been one of the most memoriable matches ever, instead it turned out to be rubbish, which had about 3 moves in 10 minute match.

Both Tag Title matches were the same and both sucked.

Cruiserweight match was rubbish

The WWE Title match was boring

The main event is the biggest overrated pile of garbage in history, if it was the exact same match but HHH picked up the win, no one would like it.

The rest of the show was average.

But my vote goes for Undertaker vs Kane, because of the Deadman's return.

This WM, although not the worst, was EASILY the biggest disappointment in terms of what it could and should have been. A load of old crap this was.

HHH vs HBK vs Benoit takes match of the night honours for me, it was a 5* masterpiece, worked to perfection and the right man won. Awesome.

Trying not to go off on a rant here, but cant people take off there Chris Benoit tinted speacks. The main event was garbage, and as i said if HHH won and the match was exactly the same people would hate it. Honestly HHH vs HBK vs Benoit is the best they could come up with? And i honestly dont see how you get a 5 star match because Benoit won :roll

benoit vs hbk vs triple h...a classic

i still think people are way too hard on this show...i thought it was very good - you had 2 great title matches and some good work on the undercard

only bad thing about it tazz was the cruiserweight battle royal.for crise sake shane mcmahon got up and left during the match.

triple h vs benoit vs hbk was truly a great match with a very good ending to the wrestlemania.

To be honest though Martin its the fact that Chris Benoit won and not HHH that made the match so great... if HHH had won it would have been a completely different match, can't you see that?

I think tazzys right, people are being too hard on the PPV, it wasn't crap, just dissappointing. I loved Guerrero v Angle but obviously there is no denying that Benoit v HHH v HBK was a classic Wrestlemania moment, and I remember almost having a wee tear in my eye when Eddie and Benoit were in the ring together at the end.

Awww. :)

This is a spoil for choice. I wanted to not vote for the main event but feel I have to. Benoit making the game tap made my house mark central as me and my wrestling buddies flipped out, never thinking Benoit would beat the Game for the belt, let alone make him say uncle. That was the icing on a 5* for me. CLBvY2J was great, Eddie/Angle was immense, even Brock/Goldberg had it's moments, (Gorilla press into a spear). If it was for atmos alone Taker would've walked it for his entrance alone. Always a WWE mark highlight for me.

But kudos to HHH for being big enough to realise that Benoit winning was the right thing.

and I remember almost having a wee tear in my eye when Eddie and Benoit were in the ring together at the end.

Awww. :)

i know i almost did.it was an emotional moment.specially if you watched them from ecw to wcw and then finally making the big one.specially for benoit.