H.B.K

SideEffect

HBK suffered a knee injury on the Raw directly preceding Taboo Tuesday and still managed to get the vote ahead of Edge. HHH & HBK put on a half-decent match as well considering Shawn's condition. Edge came in at the end, spearing Michaels and costing him the WHC. :devil

Could lead to a decent feud once HBK is fit again, maybe even at WM21. Edge vs HBK sounds like a good prospect :thumbsup

Iwas pretty certain from what I heard at least it was going to be Angle vs Taker at Mania with HHH vs Orton on the other side. One of my dream matches would be Edge vs HBK but hell its Mania, we all know whos gonna be back for one more match. Why not get HBK vs The Rock for that superkick on SmackDown 5 years ago.

I have a feeling it'll be Edge vs hBK at mania though

Could be Angle v Taker quite easily, but I'm fairly sure Taker's teaming with Kane for the night, which would give HBK to Angle, Rock to Flair (which I can see happening after WMXX in a total comedy mark out match), JBL to Eddie, Booker or Big Show, Cena to Carlito in the big payoff to that feud, and Edge to... umm... Benoit?

Well all I have heard is HBK is back before mania so we will know that he will put on a great show whoever he is facing, I hope it's angle or edge. And i can also see taker and kane teaming because of the conversation with heidenriche and snitsky who were both feuding with taker and kane and kane will be after snitsky wen he comes back and heidenriche could esily cost taker the match at armageddon which cpuld make a feud to mania.
  • Like 1

well it can't be Kurt vs HBK because remember how last year at Survivor Series 2003 Goldberg was talkin to Brock and then it was WM XX match. then remember this years Survivor Series? well Eugene said to Kurt Angle "u suck" so I think it will be Eugene vs Kurt Angle at WM 21 not Shawn Michaels. and Edge would prob have a good match with Michaels, meaning that Edge is even MORE of a good Superstar so he can get a push.

Angle vs Taker is my gut feeling. Theyve worked well before but Kurts not at his best anymore and neither is Taker. Kurt vs HBK would be a mark out match but i honestly envision Edge vs HBK. Benoit i dont care if hes even on the card. Trippers vs O-Zone is pretty much certain in my eyes. Kane vs Snitsky...yawn...Or Kane and Matt Hardy vs Snitsky and Heidenreich or something like that. Chavo and London vs Kidman and a partner would be awesome if the let it run long enough or even bothered with it.

Could be Angle v Taker quite easily' date=' but I'm fairly sure Taker's teaming with Kane for the night, which would give HBK to Angle, Rock to Flair (which I can see happening after WMXX in a total comedy mark out match), JBL to Eddie, Booker or Big Show, Cena to Carlito in the big payoff to that feud, and Edge to... umm... Benoit?[/quote']

Probably right about most of them apart from Rock vs Flair.

Rock will be to busy taking on the Coach at WM 21, hey the build ups there :D

well it can't be Kurt vs HBK because remember how last year at Survivor Series 2003 Goldberg was talkin to Brock and then it was WM XX match. then remember this years Survivor Series? well Eugene said to Kurt Angle "u suck" so I think it will be Eugene vs Kurt Angle at WM 21 not Shawn Michaels. and Edge would prob have a good match with Michaels' date=' meaning that Edge is even MORE of a good Superstar so he can get a push.[/quote']

If you saw Survivor Series, you'll know that Angle told Edge that he'd make Shawn Michaels tap in a second. That's why I'm pretty sure it's Angle/Michaels for a total mark-out wrestling classic.

It has been rumoured for a while now, in fact before the rumours of Angle/Taker that HBK v Angle at Mania would be a go. It was a move championed by the diposed Heyman who aimed to move Angle to Raw to break up the power base of Angle and Taker...

But it may be Smackdown that is HBK's destination..

Angle says he can Michael's tap... Then he continues to run his home town hero segments... Smackdown go's to San Antonio and Michael's appears! Michaels wins and gets Kurts gold medals and a huge grudge between the two ends with a match at Mania XXI!

Don't know how this leaves the Smackdown title unless Kurt gets it and puts it on the line for his medals... Then the prophesied title fued with Taker can begin...

yeah angle and hbk seems to be where they are heading and its much more appealing then taker and angle

angle/hbk is one of the few "dream" matches left as they have never touched each other

hopefully angle's neck will hold up until then

I definatly wouldn't say no to an Angle/HBK match although part of me would really like to finally see Rock/HBK somewhere down the line. Either way you got a guarenteed Match of the Year contender, I'm really NOT interested a possible Angle/Taker match at all especially since it's very unlikely that Taker will lose at Wrestlemania, Perhaps at a lesser PPV but not WM.