WWE in the UK

FreeSpirit

If anyone remembers-WWE were planning to bring a taped Raw and Smackdown to the UK in April, 2005.

Well Ive done a little detective work-and a date for a German House Show in Berlin has been announced for Wednesday 20th April (credit: international.wwe.com/germany.htm) -so if WWE keeps their word, then taped Raw and Smackdown should be coming to the UK on Mon25/Tue26Apr 2005. Not to mention more house show dates announced across the UK and Europe.

This is merely speculation and nothing has been confirmed so please dont take it as gospel. But as tickets for the Germany show go on sale on Fri17Dec-expect a major announcement soon.

I don't get you.. RAW and SmackDown! are always shown here in the UK but did you mean WWE plan on taping House Shows now? awesome!! :D

No, he means that like the RAW and Smackdown! shows that were recorded live in Manchester at the MEN area, they will be doing the same again next year in April, and will still have house shows as well...

Cheers Salley, interesting news...

I want them to come back! I have a job and money now and me and why mate can watch Raw and get drunk and take the mick out the Randy Orton super fan again...

I swear the guy nearly fainted during Randy's enterance on the British Raw, when Flair was dissing him he stood there going 'You can't talk about Randy like that... he'll RKO you'...

Oh for the days when I was such a brainwashed mark...

Archived