Death Clock

Maxximus

I dont like this site. Obviously non of it is true but it gets you thinking about how many years youve lived and how many you have "got left". If your 20 and it says you will die aged 80 Id be thinking "Ive lived 1/4 of my life already".

Maybe Im just paranoid

Omg Im gonna be 104 when i die, april 22nd 2086 Im gonna die on my 104th birthday, at least i die ont the day i was born. Why do i get to live so bloody long, I hope not though, 104 who wants to be 104 thats like well old.

xXx

Not a hope trash said he'll kill me some how, i dont wanna live that long, I really dont wanna look like a prune. And i dont want to be stuck in some horrible home unable to go to the loo myself. Everyone i know is gonna die before me.

xXx

p.s now ur back jayden do we get to have the rest of the battle royal thing.

Edited by Taki

taki, how about some kinda suicide pact? I don't wanna be that old either. We could get Trash to knock us both off?

you may get the battle royale thing, depends on my motivation. If I can get into it again, great, if not it'll have to wait. It will get finished at some point but I can't promise when as every time I try to write it at the moment I just can't get into it.

Tuesday, April 7th, 2071!! Wow, that means I'll be just over 100, Alex has promised to push me about in my wheelchair when I'm old and knackered on condition he gets some cash when I die, he'll be 79 by then so that should be fun..................:) Edited by sunflower

6th December 2004? That's a bit close, I'm slightly worried. But no time for that, I have to get started on my long drive with no rest stops, which will be hard enough after taking all this Super Drowsy cough medicine. And the fact that my car radio won't change from Lullaby FM is really annoying me, so this was the last thing that I needed.

I dunno, I'm not really in the mood for a beer due to the fact that my right hand keeps flying off to the side at random moments, so I'd probably drop the glass. Still, fingers crossed that it's OK when I get my hands on the steering wheel.