Who's Going to Win The Rumble?

Marc McCann

The Winner of the 2005 Rumble is . . .  

23 members have voted

1. 1. The Winner of the 2005 Rumble is . . .

• Randy Orton
    • Batista
    • Kurt Angle
    • Edge
    • The Undertaker
    • Eddie Guerrero
    • Chris Benoit
    • The Big Show
    • Gene Snitsky
    • OTHER (PLEASE STATE)

Before this week's edition of Monday Night Raw, I would have thrown my house on Orton winning the Rumble............. now that HHH has "lost" the WHC, Orton will be back in the frame for it. I'm backing Kurt. It's one of the only things in WWE he hasn't won. Would set up nicely him being in the SD main event at WM21 too.

HHH hasn't exactly lost the title completely... Either he will be part of a triple threat on Monday and get back the gold or it will be declared a draw and in the result of a draw what does the champ do? 5 points for the correct answer?

*sound of buzzer* Retain?

Correct, 5 points!

Or failing that Edge will win against Benoit and then lose to HHH at New Years Revolution... Or Edge will win and Orton will say.. 'hey you said I get first shot if you won... New Years Revoultion Edge, see you there... Then Orton wins and HHH then wins the rumble and go's to Mania as a challenger instead...

Or if that happens and HHH has to win the Rumble then Batista and he may be elimanated at the same time and its a triple threat as Batista looks in line for a face push...

Its all down to those factors... Don't even ask me what happens if Benoit gets the gold, I doubt he will but don't ask, my head know hurts.

All I know for sure is that the Rumble winner and resulting participent in the 'real' main event of Mania XXI will be be a Raw superstar(s)...

personally I think that on Monday they're gonna come out, we're gonna get told there was no decisive winner, therefore HHH is still champion.

Personally I'd like to see Edge and Benoit as co champs for a bit. Not too long or over done, but it could make for some interesting tv for a couple of weeks.

However, Orton to win the Rumble. I actually voted Edge without thinking. Not because I believe he will, just because I want him to. I love Edge with all my heart.

But, I really do think Orton will win it to earn the shot in the match that we all know will happen. See, with it being so obvious you might be led to believe that they're going to do something fresh and exciting and swerve us all. Of course this is WWE booking, so by having Orton not allowed to challenge for the title, but winning the Rumble to earn his shot against HHH in something they will by that point have drawn out for months, they actually believe they are doing something fresh and exciting.

it's gonna be Batista cos I think Triple }{ will keep the title till at least WM 21 and then he feuds with Batista, the animal too lol coz hes gonna leave Evolution soon like Randy Orton did, but this time Batista beats up HHH

It'll be Orton sadly. Shame but true.

I wouldnt mind someone lower down the card getting a shock win then seeing WWE try squirm to get them over as a main eventer in less than 2 months. Would be brilliant to watch.

Personally I would like Booker T or Rob Van Dam to win the rumble

Orton. No other winner in my opinion. The guy can't get a shot according to the storyline' date=' so he's gonna win the Rumble. Simple as :)[/quote']

But surely, If HHH is the champ come WrestleMania, and Orton won the Rumble, Randy still wouldn't get a shot, cos he can't face HHH for the title.

I think if Orton does win, he'll jump to Smackdown!

Well I think it could be orton winning the rumble but then once he has won it they say he cnt wrestle the game and they do a royal rumble on raw like they done with sd last year, or they don't put randy orton in the rumble match at all because HHH would be the champion till WM21, and last year he didn't defend at No Way Out so maybe if HHH wins the title match at the rumble then randy can't compete in the match, that is if HHH is still champion after monday.

Orton. No other winner in my opinion. The guy can't get a shot according to the storyline' date=' so he's gonna win the Rumble. Simple as :)[/quote']

Isn't the plan that Orton will go to WM21 as the heel champ and HHH as the Rumble winning contender? I think Orton finds a way to get his hands on the title at either Revolution, RR, or NWO. But most likely RR. With HHH winning the rumble the same night.