• Shrek 2
    • Spider-Man 2
    • Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
    • Collateral
    • The Incredibles
    • The Bourne Supremacy
    • Kill Bill Vol. 2
    • Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Well heres something to do, TWO Movie awards, categorys are Best Movie, Best Actor and Best Actress, the selection comes from various internet sources so we have a balanced view, if the person or movie you think should be up there isn't, well tough toodles! :P

Nominations for Best Movie:

Shrek 2

Spider-Man 2

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Collateral

The Incredibles

The Bourne Supremacy

Kill Bill Vol. 2

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Kill Bill vol2 wasnt as good as the first, and i for one was very dissapointed. The best film of the year in my eyes is Shrek 2. Very funny and even better than the first, Shrek 2 lived up to the hype. The Bourne Supremacy was good, as was Spiderman 2, but Shrek was just that bit better.

I second any movement to get Oldboy recognised for what it is, and that's a great wee film. From the list, I'd say that I enjoyed Spiderman 2 more than any of the others because I was Spidey-mad as a kid and the sequel was far better to the good, but not great original. I can't see it doing too well at the Oscars though, but from the list, it's my favourite.

Troy? Where is Troy?

I found Shrek dissappointing, Kill Bill a let down (she sits and chats to him for like 15 minutes and just gives him a love tap and he dies!) and that is the basis for Troy being there...

Epic battles, hot women, something for the ladies, a historically based plor and a great performance from Eric Bana and a comic moment when Orlando Bloom (Paris) picks a bow... I had a fiver bet that after LOTR that he would fire a bow in this one... I was right.

So off the list I went for Spidey 2. Big fan of the entire franchise since I was a nipper and it was a great film even if Doc Oc wasn't as Bad Ass as he should have been.

I went with Spiderman 2.

I've seen all the above except for: Kill Bill Vol. 2, The Bourne Supremacy and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind - so cant really compare them.

I didnt think that much of the first Spiderman film, but I loved the 2nd one.

I just watched The Incredibles today also which was excellent...I preferred it to Shrek 2.

I voted for Kill Bill vol 2, but it's mainly because I'm a big Tarantino mark.

Thurman - and Carradine for that matter - were great in Vol 2.

I think it's a shame Kill Bill wasn't released as 'one' - but then again, it would not be geared to the majority film market, being at about 4 hours long.

I havn't seen the whole list either, but out of the ones I have seen, I'll go with Kill Bill 2.

Its the only film ever that I have saved on my computer. And I did enjoy it it just offered something different from the first notably less action but more explaining the story which was needed because by the end I had a few questions.

Shrek 2 was by far the funniest on that list though, just not the best.

• 2 weeks later...

wow I have just realised looking at that list that me and the mrs haven't been to the cinema together all thru 2004!

Can i suggest that the following film goes into the TWO Hall of Fame:

Supertroopers

Why: Well its just darn funny and the Sheriff's team remind me of the TWO admin team

I second any movement to get Oldboy recognised for what it is' date=' and that's a great wee film. From the list, I'd say that I enjoyed Spiderman 2 more than any of the others because I was Spidey-mad as a kid and the sequel was far better to the good, but not great original. I can't see it doing too well at the Oscars though, but from the list, it's my favourite.[/quote']

Spiderman 2 and Shrek 2 ruled 2004.Not to mention they were the two most successful films of last year.This year? Who knows.

Everything else Russ said I feel the same. :thumbsup

will the poll results be shown???

You should be able to see the results now, in theory.

Butin case you can't:

Shrek 2 5 19.23%

Spider-Man 2 8 30.77%

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind 1 3.85%

Collateral 0 0%

The Incredibles 1 3.85%

The Bourne Supremacy 3 11.54%

Kill Bill Vol. 2 8 30.77%

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban 0